Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2014, 10:38   #1
BHPian

Here I am

Hi T-BHPians

Its was a pleasant surprise to see my membership approved yesterday night and feeling extremely happy to join T-BHP family.

Have been following these forums since 2010 while researching for my first own car. Earlier tried to join here but couldn't impress BHP gurus' minds for a membership, but this time around put in some more effort to see my membership through. Hurrah!!

Own Figo Zxi and love driving the car in city as well as on highways. I love my long drives and wish to own a 4x4 SUV someday soon.

I hail from Silchar, Assam but have been in places like Pune, Mumbai, Dubai and now finally in Hyderabad since last 5-6 years. Civil Engineer with an MBA working in Infrastructure industry, my hobbies include reading, travelling, meeting people, running along with driving.

Would like to learn of lot of technical stuffs here and would like to contribute as and where possible, surely in the travelogues and street experiences.

A Big thanks to the mods for approving my membership.

Cheers!!
Niel
Niel@Figo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 00:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Here I am

Niel Hi,

Quote:
Its was a pleasant surprise to see my membership approved yesterday night and feeling extremely happy to join T-BHP family.

Have been following these forums since 2010 while researching for my first own car. Earlier tried to join here but couldn't impress BHP gurus' minds for a membership, but this time around put in some more effort to see my membership through.
Really an achievement my friend. Just needs patience, practice and precision to fill in the tbhp form. You did that and earned it.

Looking forward for your contributions and interacting with you over here.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks