Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th April 2014, 12:27   #1
BHPian

Team-BHP : Pratzgh1 has joined the Race

Hello BHPians,

Got a mail last night – Team BHP Membership Approved! First thing to do – Screenshot on phone – Send it to all my friends. Bragging rights reserved.

I am absolutely excited to be a part of a forum that has taught me a lot even before being a member here. Had tried twice earlier (Don’t really remember the years ago, but do remember the number of attempts) and failed. Mainly because of my “take it easy baby” attitude. Well, now that I am working and managing my own expenses, I think writing every word on that application page was well thought of. Age does make you wise.

So what does Pratzgh1 resemble?

Well, it’s my full name written as per some experiences in life – Pratik Ghone. Well every “Pratik” is/was/will be at least once/often/forever called “Pratz” and the “gh1” part of the handle resembles my last name being “Ghone” (That was my official mail id in one of these MNC’s who misunderstood it to be Gh-One. And it stuck on, so rest is history)

I am resident of Mumbai – Particularly Navi Mumbai. Completed my MBA and have recently started my career pull ups.

My love for automobiles is well known by my family and friends. Right from the sassy Hotwheels models which I keep buying even today to the sheer pleasure of gaming every racing game that’s released, I have owned hundreds of cars in my virtual world. Now that was my virtual world, where I was a champ on any car. In the real world though, I recently learned how to drive a car on road and our first car came in just 2 years ago – A humble zen vxi 2002 Mpfi model which i sold off just a few months ago. I am still learning every day and immensely enjoy the pleasure of driving a car.

Same is not the case when it comes to bikes. I have been riding bikes ever since I learned cycling. Owned a Pulsar 150 ug3 for 5 years, 5 years ago and have a Pulsar 220 Dtsi since the past 5 years. I believe riding a bike and driving a car are two different pleasures, one must definitely have the taste for both. Won’t go in the depths and consume more of your time.

Have been following Team BHP for quite some time now and I absolutely love reading the content. Have been in the audience seat for a while, now stepping in the ground and playing it, would be real fun. Looking forward to have a great time, every time!

Cheers everyone

- Pratik
Pratzgh1 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 16:53   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP : Pratzgh1 has joined the Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratzgh1 View Post
That is quite a tongue twister, isn't it

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
I recently learned how to drive a car on road and our first car came in just 2 years ago – A humble zen vxi 2002 Mpfi model which i sold off just a few months ago.
Neat car to learn on. Please do search within Team-BHP for tips & advice on driving, safety & best practices.

What's replacing the Zen?
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 17:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hello BHPians,

Got a mail last night – Team BHP Membership Approved! First thing to do – Screenshot on phone – Send it to all my friends. Bragging rights reserved
Hi mate, Every new member brings in a host of interesting ideas with him/her.

Quote:
I am absolutely excited to be a part of a forum that has taught me a lot even before being a member here. Had tried twice earlier (Don’t really remember the years ago, but do remember the number of attempts) and failed. Mainly because of my “take it easy baby” attitude.
Precision, Practice and Patience got you to Team Bhp.

Quote:
I should learn to pronounce it first.

Quote:
I recently learned how to drive a car on road and our first car came in just 2 years ago – A humble zen vxi 2002 Mpfi model which i sold off just a few months ago. I am still learning every day and immensely enjoy the pleasure of driving a car.
Zen is a Classic. Nothing matches to it's look and that AC was one of it's kind.

Quote:
Have been in the audience seat for a while, now stepping in the ground and playing it, would be real fun. Looking forward to have a great time, every time!
Let the game begin!! Right?

Thanks

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 11th April 2014 at 17:31.
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 17:26   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
That is quite a tongue twister, isn't it

Welcome aboard!
It authentically is. Thank you for the warm welcome GTO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Neat car to learn on. Please do search within Team-BHP for tips & advice on driving, safety & best practices.

What's replacing the Zen?
I definitely will. The Zen was bought with little or no knowledge on how to buy a used car. Eventually ended up buying a car with a corroded chassis. Went through a bump and almost broke in half under belly.

Spent a bomb buying it, and then another bomb on trying to overhaul its cosmetic condition. All ended up in vain when i sold the Zen in scrap, even after being offered almost twice that amount by a dealer. I did not want to endanger the life of anyone else. Although i absolutely loved my Zen - It ensured that me and my family were safe even after being damaged to the core.

After bearing a rather huge loss, my family is very skeptical on buying another used car. I recently bought a house and that's when my Zen gave up. At this very moment of time, i am confused on what must i choose - A small budget car (Since i cant afford a better one for at least 2 more years) or must i choose another used car for these 2 years, with the wisdom attained from your posts and personal experience.

I am brainstorming on this. If a small budget car - the EON is my choice, and if i chose to get a used car - I would love to upgrade to sedan like the City type 2.

I truly appreciate the way you take efforts to welcome most of the new members. Very humble gesture. Cheers to you buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
I should learn to pronounce it first.
Call Me Pratik If you do want to pronounce this though, break it up in two parts "Pratz" and "g-h-1", then pronounce it together.

Quote:
Let the game begin!! Right?

Thanks

AD
Yes AD game on!
Pratzgh1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 18:02   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Hello BHPians,

Got a mail last night – Team BHP Membership Approved! First thing to do – Screenshot on phone – Send it to all my friends. Bragging rights reserved.
Welcome to Team-BHP!!!

Quote:
My tongue is struggling to pronounce it.

Quote:
I am resident of Mumbai – Particularly Navi Mumbai. Completed my MBA and have recently started my career pull ups.
Where do you stay in navi Mumbai?
mahesh_sn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 18:05   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh_sn View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP!!!

My tongue is struggling to pronounce it.

Where do you stay in navi Mumbai?
Thank you for the welcome

I have explained in the earlier post how to pronounce it. You could call me by my first name - Pratik

I stay at Kamothe, Sector 10.
Old 11th April 2014, 18:51   #7
BHPian

Quote:
I stay at Kamothe, Sector 10.
Hmmm...I stay at other end of Navi Mumbai at Airoli.
Old 11th April 2014, 19:39   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I truly appreciate the way you take efforts to welcome most of the new members. Very humble gesture. Cheers to you buddy.
Pratik, To be honest, Tbhp is my extended family who loves me, corrects me on my mistakes and praises my efforts. So, any new addition to this family is bound to be accepted in the most respectful way.

When as a new employee you enter a organization and get a warm welcome, it feels good. Same is the case here.

Thanks

AD
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 20:13   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh_sn View Post
Hmmm...I stay at other end of Navi Mumbai at Airoli.
World is smaller than what we think. I'm sure we'll meet some day.

Glad to see a neighborhood welcome. Thanks mate.

Quote:
Pratik, To be honest, Tbhp is my extended family who loves me, corrects me on my mistakes and praises my efforts. So, any new addition to this family is bound to be accepted in the most respectful way.

When as a new employee you enter a organization and get a warm welcome, it feels good. Same is the case here.

Thanks

AD
Thanks and must i comment - You are doing a great thing. Thanks once again.
Pratzgh1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks