Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2014, 22:07   #1
BHPian

And here comes one more member to the family

All,

This is Ramagiri, checking in from Bangalore.

Been on this forum, in the audience, for the last 6+ years.
Oflate, decided to get off the seat and step into the arena.

Very happy to say that I got seventh time lucky. Was equally serious in all my previous attempts but bosses here were somehow not pleased. Not the one to give up easily, tried one more time and BINGO... here I am.

An auto mobile freak, I like any thing that moves [and has an engine inside, with very few exceptions ]. Since when I was 4 years old and aunties/uncles used to ask what I wanted to become when I grow up, my answer was "lorry driver". When I told this to my daughter, she consoled me saying 'Don't worry daddy, our car is like a truck' and I am mighty pleased.

A software professional by profession, work as mid level manager in a software MNC [Told you that I am from Bangalore. Didn't I?], you will catch me looking at good looking cars most of the times, whenever they come in my line of sight.

Vivid driver and interested in long drives, already driven to Shirdi, Bhubaneswar, Rameswaram [and Yes - Dhanushkodi] so far and planning a Ladakh visit this August. Currently driving a Fortuner 4X4MT, got 200000 safe driving kilometers under my belt.

Already sporting Team-BHP stickers on my T-Fort, got sighted by some members and embarrassed to say I wasn't a part of their family YET. Strict follower of driving discipline and more religious than the pope when it comes to following rules, I found a lot of my-kind-of guys around here and decided to join.

As I already told, am planning a Ladakh trip in August/September and want to see if I can find few more people here so that we can go together in a small group of vehicles.

You will keep seeing a lot of me here and that's a promise.

Cheers
FORTified is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 22:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: And here comes one more member to the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTified View Post
All,

This is Ramagiri, checking in from Bangalore.

Been on this forum, in the audience, for the last 6+ years.
Oflate, decided to get off the seat and step into the arena.
Hi Ram, Nice to meet a regular forum follower.

Quote:
Very happy to say that I got seventh time lucky. Was equally serious in all my previous attempts but bosses here were somehow not pleased. Not the one to give up easily, tried one more time and BINGO....
So, this can be the 7th most wonderful thing that has happened in your life. Right?

Quote:
Since when I was 4 years old and aunties/uncles used to ask what I wanted to become when I grow up, my answer was "lorry driver".
Reminded me of my childhood. You know, When I went to give my 1st interview at a School in Noida, the principal asked, what would you like to become? The reply was "Sher Singh", Our 1st driver. So in this way I relate to you.

Quote:
Already sporting Team-BHP stickers on my T-Fort, got sighted by some members and embarrassed to say I wasn't a part of their family YET.
It's never late to acknowledge an effort my friend!

Quote:
more religious than the pope when it comes to following rules,
The funniest line from a new member. Loved it!

Quote:
As I already told, am planning a Ladakh trip in August/September and want to see if I can find few more people here so that we can go together in a small group of vehicles.
Another brilliant travelogue in the pipeline for us.

See you around Ram.

Enjoy.

Thanks

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 11th April 2014 at 23:01.
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2014, 23:50   #3
BHPian

Re: And here comes one more member to the family

Ramgiri, welcome to Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTified View Post
All,
Here you go: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...pt-2014-a.html

Drive Safe!

-
SS
SaurabhSaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks