Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2014, 21:32   #1
BHPian

Hi Family

I am so Happy and all Smiles (Happysmiles) to finally be part of the Teambhp family. Its such a privilege to be traveling with all of you.

I am a Dentist by profession, but my passion is cars and bikes and it consumes most of my time.

My first car was the Maruti 800, which I treasured for 9 years and had done long distances like pune-kerala, pune-utarkashi. Never had a major problem except for tyre changes and regular service.

Then came the time to upgrade - Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8 GL. Have the Altis for 3.5 years now, and it's my favorite. Have done a lot of highway driving to Goa, Kerala and Gujarat and have no complaints.

But then the I have been smitten of late, wanting so desperately to own the BMW 5 series. I have read so much about the 5-Series on Team-BHP that I am convinced that the Bimmer is going to be my next car. Yes, I have the Tata Nano for my daily city commuting.

Also have a passion for superbikes, and have been fortunate to have owned the mighty Hayabusa, Suzuki GSXR1000 and now presently ride the Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 ABS.

Many exciting launches this year, so much to see, so much to experience this 2014. What more can I say? This journey goes on!

So here I am, looking forward to being part of the Team-BHP Family.

Waiting eagerly for the Team-BHP stickers to arrive.

Thanks for approving my membership.

Cheers!!

Last edited by Aditya : 15th April 2014 at 11:31. Reason: Adding spacing for better readability, correcting typos
Happysmiles is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th April 2014, 21:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Hi Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happysmiles View Post
I am so Happy and all Smiles (Happysmiles) to finally be part of the Teambhp family. Its such a privilege to be traveling with all of you.
Hi Doc, You are the 2nd dentist whom I have met in the same day. Great to have you with us.

Quote:
I am a Dentist by profession, but my passion is cars and bikes and it consumes most of my time and have been fortunate to have owned the mighty Hayabusa, Suzuki GSXR1000 and now presently ride the Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 ABS.
What happens to your patients when they see you parking a super bike? Really, You are a lucky doctor.

Quote:
Waiting eagerly for the Teambhp stickers to arrive.
Thanks for approving my membership.
Doctor, this membership is earned by you with sincere efforts. Do make the best use of this forum. And do devote time for reading the norms of the forum. Tbhp stickers inculcate a sense of care and discipline while driving, so, always be patient and calm while driving.

Have a nice time. Keep smiling.

Thanks

AD
Old 14th April 2014, 22:43   #3

Whats up DOC!! Looks like the dental fraternity is secretly turning into motorheads.. well nice to see a fellow dental surgeon share my passion. Welcome aboard.
drayan_idc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2014, 07:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post

Doctor, this membership is earned by you with sincere efforts. Do make the best use of this forum. And do devote time for reading the norms of the forum. Tbhp stickers inculcate a sense of care and discipline while driving, so, always be patient and calm while driving.

AD
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I do see cars with teambhp stickers driving around in pune, and it reminds "Drive Safe".
Old 16th April 2014, 20:58   #5
BHPian

Re: Hi Family

Welcome to Team-BHP! If you're thinking about the bimmer 5series i would say go for it with your eyes closed but make sure you pick up the 530D that is by far one of the best diesel sedan to come out of Germany.
Shanksta is online now   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed