Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2014, 17:00   #1

Hello Fellow BHPians

Hello All,

Introductions. My Name is Jerry from Chennai, I am 31 Years Old work in Ad Operations. Been a keen follower of the automobile industry since 2003 when my parents got me my Pulsar 150. Came across Team BHP about few years ago when I researching for my first car and was extremely impressed and in awe after reading the reviews, Since then Team BHP has been my bible when it comes to Cars.

Have been trying to be a part of this community a few times and was extremely happy today when I saw the mail that I have finally gotten in Hoping to learn and contribute to this community.

I just took delivery of my Xcent yesterday and want to pen down my experience here. Though I have been driving cars for the last 6 years this is 'My First Car' and its the culmination of 2 years of waiting and searching.
kolguy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2014, 13:15   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolguy View Post
I just took delivery of my Xcent yesterday and want to pen down my experience here. Though I have been driving cars for the last 6 years this is 'My First Car' and its the culmination of 2 years of waiting and searching.
Welcome to Team-BHP, Jerry.

What variant of the Xcent did you buy?
Must say that there is nobody that touches the Korean brand in terms of interior quality @ the given price currently.

We recently purchased a Grand i10 Asta O. My aunt who was buying the Amaze has booked the Xcent after she touched and felt the interiors on our Grand.

Looking forward to your ownership experience.
Old 2nd May 2014, 15:22   #3

Re: Hello Fellow BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP, Jerry.

What variant of the Xcent did you buy?
Must say that there is nobody that touches the Korean brand in terms of interior quality @ the given price currently.

We recently purchased a Grand i10 Asta O. My aunt who was buying the Amaze has booked the Xcent after she touched and felt the interiors on our Grand.

Looking forward to your ownership experience.
I got the SX(O) Petrol. No compromise on safety.

Agree with you in the interiors i got sold on this car when I saw the interiors and off-course your review on it. Its clearly is a step above its category. I was going for amaze as well I was impressed a lot with its driving comfort but one look at the Xcent and I changed my mind and got this instead.

Planing on a couple of short trips over the weekend will pen down my ownership review once that is done
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks