Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2014, 10:58   #1

Hello Everyone

My name is Nolan and I'm a student from Bangalore. I was born and brought up in the northwest United States (Portland, Oregon to be exact) and moved to India about 5 years ago. Ever since the age of 3, I've had an intense passion for cars, and have managed to amass a collection of over a 1000 model/toy cars over the past 15 years. My family's garage currently consists of 3 Santros, an Innova, a BMW 520d and a Porsche Cayenne. I have an affinity for Grand Tourers such as the Bentley Continental and Aston Martin DB9 but my personal favourite is probably the Alpina B7. I also have a (probably odd) obsession with the Lagonda sedans of the 1980's. My interests outside of automobiles are aircraft, audio tech, economics and business.
NolanDR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2014, 16:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Hey Nolan,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

That's a pretty good collection of cars your family has got. Most of us can only dream of owning a BMW or Porsche.

Coming to scale models, you'll find many guys like yourself here - I'm still adding to my collection. Have a look at this thread - Scale Model Thread.

Trust you must have familiarised yourself with Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2014, 20:07   #3

Re: Hello Everyone

Thank you, and I have read over the rules, also, I never knew such a thread existed, I shall check it out asap.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks