Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2014, 20:18   #1
BHPian

Hello All!

Hello BHPians,

I thought I'd write a few lines by way of intro. Embarrassingly I did not see this introduction sub-forum till today, about two weeks after being approved for TeamBHP.

I'm a lawyer, have been working in Bombay for 9 years in banking and finance practice..where the excellent taxis, trains and colleagues with BIG cars as well as my office being 2 km from home meant there was no incentive to learn driving or own a car. Now I've relocated to Calcutta to teach for a year and since I don't care too much to be commuting 14 km one way in the humidity by bus, got my license in Feb and have become confident in a 28 yr old Maruti 800. I'm planning to get a used car for my rough use and am simultaneously also getting used to a VW Polo we have at home.

Now back to lurking and reading the wealth of information online I hope you guys will tolerate some silly questions once in a while.

best,
Kumar R is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th May 2014, 00:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello All!

Welcome aboard Kumar R!

Better late than never.

What is it that you're teaching, if i may ask?

Also, there's no better way to grow appreciation for the humble yet iconic M800 - than sweating it out for a few weeks before getting in one

cya
R
Old 19th May 2014, 03:26   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello All!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard Kumar R!

Better late than never.

What is it that you're teaching, if i may ask?

Also, there's no better way to grow appreciation for the humble yet iconic M800 - than sweating it out for a few weeks before getting in one

cya
R
Thanks Rehaan, I'm teaching law for a short while. I was in a firm but wanted to teach so left that and here i am.

best,
Kumar R is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks