Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2014, 21:54   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hello all,

I am really happy and feeling excited to have become a part of this great and prestigious community. I have been an avid reader of this community as a guest but thought to join it so that I can also contribute my bit and help other community members. I applied for registration and I guess luck was with me that I got approved in the first try.

Well I am an automobile enthusiast of course. Apart from automobiles, I love computers and making websites. I also like reading books and watching movies and playing games on my Playstation.

Looking forward to meet other community members and get to know about them. Do let me know about yourselves as well

Thank you for stopping by and reading my thread.

Praveer
Praveer is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2014, 17:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome aboard Praveer!

What kind of website stuff do you do?

cya
R
Old 22nd May 2014, 18:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard Praveer!

What kind of website stuff do you do?

cya
R
Thank you Rehaan for the welcome

Well I make forums, blogs and also HTML websites (not static but dynamic ones :P) Not much into coding stuff but know HTML/CSS, PHP and MySQL and little bit Java.

I really enjoy making forums the most.

I guess you too a web developer as all coding related questions regarding Team-BHP are answered you that's my observation at least. Maybe I am wrong too.

Thank you
Praveer

Last edited by Technocrat : 24th May 2014 at 00:31. Reason: Only 2 smileys per post allowed, please read the board rules carefully before proceeding. Thanks
Old 22nd May 2014, 21:38   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard praveer. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Old 23rd May 2014, 17:04   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praveer View Post
Well I make forums, blogs and also HTML websites (not static but dynamic ones :P) Not much into coding stuff but know HTML/CSS, PHP and MySQL and little bit Java.

I really enjoy making forums the most
Hi Praveer,

I like dabbling in this stuff.

You create forums from scratch? Or do you customize existing platforms (eg. VanillaForums)? What are some examples of what you've done?

cya
R
Old 23rd May 2014, 17:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Praveer,

I like dabbling in this stuff.

You create forums from scratch? Or do you customize existing platforms (eg. VanillaForums)? What are some examples of what you've done?

cya
R
Hi Rehaan,

Well making a forum from scratch not possible as it takes a lot of time. Hence I opt for pre available scripts. My favourite among free ones is MyBB and among paid ones it's Xenforo. I did try phpBB and SMF but keep coming back to MyBB because of its simple and easy UI and ease of installing mods and themes.

I have one project under development. But can't reveal much about it because it is still not complete. Once completed will definitely let you know. So at the moment can't give any examples :(
Praveer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2014, 17:47   #7
BHPian

Welcome praveer! I am also new here even though I have been lurking for quite sometime

I am a SAP consultant by profession who is into cars(obviously), gadgets (phones, watches, computers etc.), workouts(weight training, yoga, climbing etc.) and sports (basketball, table tennis, swimming etc.)

- Yaseen
Old 24th May 2014, 06:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaseenar View Post
Welcome praveer! I am also new here even though I have been lurking for quite sometime

I am a SAP consultant by profession who is into cars(obviously), gadgets (phones, watches, computers etc.), workouts(weight training, yoga, climbing etc.) and sports (basketball, table tennis, swimming etc.)

- Yaseen
Thank you Yaseen. You and I have many interests in common like phones, computers, watches and fitness Hope to become friends with you soon!!
Praveer is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks