Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2014, 12:27   #1

Hello from Gurgaon!

So this email pops up displaying " Team BHP Membership Approved" and i started jumping.

Yes, took me a long time to get registered. Finally i am here.

Hi all, i am Pranav. I am from Bhopal.I have traveled around the country from Nainital to Hyderabad and currently in Gurgaon.

For a living i do financial audits of big fat fishes ( Companies) and to enjoy that living, i Road trip and i road trip a lot. Anyone ever stuck in Andhra Pradesh, anywhere, do let me know. i have traveled a lot there and i think i have a good idea at least of areas around Seema Andhra, Suryalanka, Vijaywada etc. I was there for two years and i drove around almost every second month.

Also, i like composing. I am a Drummer with a little pinch of Keyboard and lately, i have developed this new taste of Electronic Dance Music which keeps me off the traditional music style ( Guitar, Drums, Bass etc.)

And i eat. I eat a lot and i can go places just to have a nice, rich meal. Mostly my appetite is much more than four people in my group, so be careful while inviting me for a lunch

I think i have covered all about me. Really glad to be here and looking forward to a happy stay here. I am a proud owner of Swift Vxi

Cheers,
Pranav.
pranavmishra is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2014, 16:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Gurgaon!

Welcome aboard Pranav.

You have a very interesting life and I am eagerly looking forward to some super awesome travelogues from you.

One of our mods, Noopster plays the guitar. I am sure he will lie to jam with you sometime.

Just a small request, please use the proper case when typing. The lower case i's are bit of an eye sore.

Thanks and catch you around.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2014, 17:03   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Gurgaon!

Hello Pranav

Foodie, Music freak, petrol head.
Now that is a great introduction.
Welcome to the journey that is Team-BHP.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks