Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2014, 04:07   #1

P.S. I love them horses

Hello Motorheads,

First of all, I would like to thank the Admins for approving my membership. My name is Ramm- originally from Bombay and currently in Bangalore. I work as a risk consultant for banking and financial services to make my ends meet.

In my free time, which is increasingly becoming inversely proportional to my age and working hours, I love to ride, drive, write poetry and watch movies. I currently own a Pulsar 220 and a Linea T-Jet Emotion. The Pulsar 220 has been my love for the last four and half years. The TJet bought its way into my heart the time it was launched, my humble pocket allowed it to enter the stable just recently.

For all the 114 PferdeStaerke it holds under that hood, I can't wait to run in the beauty for a good 1000kms and let the beast within be unleashed. I hope to put up some good pics of italian beauty soon. I eagerly look forward to meeting a few motorheads in one of the meets in Bangalore.

Yours Revvingly,
PferdeStaerke
ramm3110 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th June 2014, 12:27   #2
BHPian

Re: P.S. I love them horses

Hi Ramm! Great to meet you. My parents are into finance too so I can totally sympathize with the lack of free time.

Seems we share a good few passions; I enjoy all of the above except riding (been asked to avoid that in Delhi). From what I've read about the Pulsar, it's a beautiful motorcycle. Have driven the T-Jet and I must say it's a stonker of a car. Owned a Siena a long time ago, so I know how awesome the Italians make 'em.

Cheers!
-S
Old 16th June 2014, 13:40   #3
BHPian

Hello Ram!!

Good to see you hereWelcome to the brotherhood!!!
First of all, thank you for buying the Linea. The next time you come to Mumbai, make sure you have the Linea.
I am happy that you've finally stopped banging me with your car queries
You have brought a gem home, brother. Ride her well.

P.S:- Do post some pics.

Regards,
Varun
powertrain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2014, 16:40   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramm3110 View Post
I currently own a Pulsar 220 and a Linea T-Jet Emotion. The Pulsar 220 has been my love for the last four and half years. The TJet bought its way into my heart the time it was launched, my humble pocket allowed it to enter the stable just recently.
Welcome to Team-BHP ramm3310.

How about sharing your ownership experience about the Pulsar 220.
Bajaj claims to have improved their quality over these years, would be great to have a first hand report on the reliability and the services being offered.
Old 23rd June 2014, 16:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigissimo View Post
Hi Ramm! Great to meet you. My parents are into finance too so I can totally sympathize with the lack of free time.

Seems we share a good few passions; I enjoy all of the above except riding (been asked to avoid that in Delhi). From what I've read about the Pulsar, it's a beautiful motorcycle. Have driven the T-Jet and I must say it's a stonker of a car. Owned a Siena a long time ago, so I know how awesome the Italians make 'em.

Cheers!
-S
Hi Stigissimo,

Thanks. And yes, I tested the Italian stallion on a short trip over the weekend, and with every passing minute, i'm falling deeper in love with the beast.

Cheers
PS
Old 23rd June 2014, 16:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Hello Ram!!

Good to see you hereWelcome to the brotherhood!!!
First of all, thank you for buying the Linea. The next time you come to Mumbai, make sure you have the Linea.
I am happy that you've finally stopped banging me with your car queries
You have brought a gem home, brother. Ride her well.

P.S:- Do post some pics.

Regards,
Varun
Thanks brother!

The queries won't stop, and neither will the curiousity to look and find out more for what's under the hood. Only now I would trouble more brethren!

Ramm
Old 23rd June 2014, 16:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP ramm3310.

How about sharing your ownership experience about the Pulsar 220.
Bajaj claims to have improved their quality over these years, would be great to have a first hand report on the reliability and the services being offered.
Thanks Parrys

I would do that soon. But let me outright refute the claims Bajaj makes- their service is easily one of the worst I know (I have tried 3 service centers in Mumbai, one in Hyderabad and 2 in Bangalore- so it's not a location specific thing!). And the problem with reliability continues- from the chains loosening in just 8 months to starting problems, my regret is written all over the bike, except for the great ride otherwise.

Regards
PS
ramm3110 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed