Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2006, 09:50   #1
BHPian

Hello All

Hi All,

I am Srinivas here from Bangalore. This is an amazing forum I came across because of a colleague who would have almost duped me left right center.

Well, the experience goes this way. This guy had got a second hand Honda Vtec and was boasting all about it and was talking about it every day saying that he is gonna modify like this, like tat blah blah blah.

He used to also tell me that he is into drag races n so on. I belived him to some extent about his blah blah blah. I have a friend who is into racing and he is from Kolkata. his father is into rallies n drives Esteem. wanted to get in touch with him regarding some doubts coz of this colleague of mine but could not.

Well comming to the serious part, I wanted to change the sound of my car. Like a race car or an imported car. Told this guy and he told me that he can get this done from a guy near the TV tower area (Bangalore) which would cost me 35k since he has got it done from him and he is very good. So asked him as to what did he do. He told me that he has got K&N filters and exuast and a new muffler. I told him that I can't spare so much and he was suggesting that he would get it done for me and I can pay him later when I have.

Some how I was not convinced and I started searching google about the filters and so on and finally bumped into this awesome website and from tat day till date there is not a day tat I have not been to this site. Now I talk to people with such confidence and people think that I know a lot about cars

Wow I feel like I am a kiing at this place now. Thanks to u guys.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 20th July 2006 at 12:18.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks