Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2014, 01:38   #1
BHPian

Hello to fellow BHPians

Hello All

First of all, thanks to all the MODS for approving and letting me a part of this family called team bhp.

Its the passion about automobiles right from my childhood which made me glued to this, although I do not have a valid degree in automobiles. Its my brother in law who is a graduate in mechanical engineering who is an inspiration to me when it comes to tech stuff.

My ride is a Wagon R which I had to purchase for my parents for easier ingress & vice versa...Now that my parents mostly use cabs when required I have the liberty to do all mods on my car.

As everyone know that Wagon R is not a Mod friendly car, trying my best to figure out a way to make it look good after Mods.
venkikewl is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th July 2014, 13:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello to fellow BHPians

Hey venkikewl,

Welcome to Team-BHP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkikewl View Post
Its the passion about automobiles right from my childhood which made me glued to this, although I do not have a valid degree in automobiles.
Not too many of us have a degree in anything related to automobiles. It's just the passion that brings us here and binds us together.

Quote:
My ride is a Wagon R which I had to purchase for my parents for easier ingress & vice versa...Now that my parents mostly use cabs when required I have the liberty to do all mods on my car.

As everyone know that Wagon R is not a Mod friendly car, trying my best to figure out a way to make it look good after Mods.
Presuming these are just cosmetic changes you are referring to, keep it simple. Start with alloy wheels. They go a long way in enhancing a car's look.

Trust you have gone through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2014, 13:14   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello to fellow BHPians

Thank you for the warm welcome Aditya and yes wanted to start off with the cosmetic changes initially. Have planned to upgrade my tyre size to 165/60-13 and also look out for a sports kit consisting of side skirts, grill, spoiler. Any help is much appreciated.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks