Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2014, 19:27   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello PetrolHeads - A new member onboard from Ranchi

Two things are definitely on the cards.
1. Getting her a T-BHP keychain and sticker. Didn't put it yet as I had been trying to become one since the last 8 years.
2. Secondly, a mega long term ownership review is being documented. Work is in the progress and might take some time to match the quality T-BHP is known for.

Your Swift has given me many sleepless nights. I kept ogling at her for many days. I was in the same boat as you- I have also used BHPian Clix's Swift photo( Top View) as my mobile wallpaper for many days. Swift looks good in any color, and specially for me, your car and Frankmehta Sir's black ZDi has been an absolute eye-candy.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th July 2014, 10:16   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Some pics specially for you guys. Consider it as a starter
What a lovely car and it definitely looks babied! With 2.3L kms on the odo, there is not a hint of tiredness of the face. And that 5 speed MPFI 800 was a hoot to drive. Fantastic! Thanks for the pictures. Looking forward to the ownership log of your car.

And Shashi, please do not call me 'sir'. Since, you are a 'newbie' on the forum, I cannot PM you. Hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv_1984 View Post

@Members from Ranchi : Can I expect to see you guys when I am there ? It would be a lovely exp IMHO.

Regards
Shiv.
It will be great to meet you. Just let me know when you plan your visit. Really will be very glad.

Regards,
Saket
saket77 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th July 2014, 15:05   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post

It will be great to meet you. Just let me know when you plan your visit. Really will be very glad.

Regards,
Saket
Same here Saket. Scheduled to visit sometime in November/December, not confirmed yet, but will PM you for sure so that we can meet up somewhere in the city.

cheers..
Shiv_1984 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks