Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th July 2014, 20:25   #1
BHPian

New-old kid on the block :)

Hello fellow BHPians,

Feel super excited to write my first post, though its been more than a year I had my membership approved, after about 6 attempts . Better late than never I'd say, looking forward to more engaging and immersive Team-BHP experience.

Something about myself - an IT guy by mistake, just hit thirty n dirty (as my friends call it), always hooked to anything that moves on wheels. Have been proud owner of an M800, then an Accent, a Mitsubishi Lancer (most favorite of all, so the complete name), and currently driving a VW Polo TDI. Also, a baby ceeber rider for those occasional two-wheeler riding pangs.

Just drive!
VWikram is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th July 2014, 20:42   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWikram View Post
Have been proud owner of an M800, then an Accent, a Mitsubishi Lancer (most favorite of all, so the complete name), and currently driving a VW Polo TDI. Also, a baby ceeber rider for those occasional two-wheeler riding
Welcome to T-BHP. I'd say welcome once again.

Interesting steeds in your garage so can we expect to see ownership reports of all the vehicles? M800, Lancer and CBR interest me the most so I'll look for them in the ownership section.

See you around the forum.

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2014, 20:51   #3
BHPian

Re: New-old kid on the block :)

Thank you so much Anurag, great to see a reply from a 'Distinguished BHPian' . Coming to my rides, I currently don't own them anymore, except for the Polo and the CBR, however, will try my level best to contribute and answer any queries that anybody might have. Longterm ownership thread for my beloved German is definitely in the offing .

Thanks again.
Old 11th July 2014, 22:23   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VWikram View Post
Thank you so much Anurag, great to see a reply from a 'Distinguished BHPian' . Coming to my rides, I currently don't own them anymore, except for the Polo and the CBR, however, will try my level best to contribute and answer any queries that anybody might have. Longterm ownership thread for my beloved German is definitely in the offing.
Let's have the ownership reports for the Polo and the CBR.

OT: Just checked-in via the browser and I discovered that you are from Hyderabad. Cool! Hope to meet you soon buddy.

Anurag.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks