Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2014, 23:48   #1

Hello from a Petrolhead

Hello everyone,

It's an incredible feeling to be a part of this great community. Finally tried 5 times to land into the family where I can share my thoughts/opinions on wheels.

This is Aravind, currently settled in Bangalore, working for a top IT head.

I started to love wheels since the day I got my bicycle(probably sometime in 1994), since then I was hooked upon the things which has wheels and be driven, and the enthusiasm continues till today. Driving is a passion to me and I am giving justice to it by revvin my i10 1.2 Kappa2 Sportz(which was mainly bought based on the experience shared by the owners on Team-BHP). Thanks to the moderators for giving me an opportunity to be a part of Team-BHP.

Thanks
aravindp
aravindp is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th July 2014, 16:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from a Petrolhead

Hi Arvind,

Congratulations for getting through finally. Luckily when I joined Team-BHP, I got through at the first go.

You seem very happy with your i10. Why don't you get started by sharing a long term report about the same? I'd suggest you to read a few long termers and then start your own thread and please fill it up with a lot of pictures too.

Please go through the forum rules once.
S2!!! is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th July 2014, 11:51   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from a Petrolhead

Hi & welcome Aravindp,

Congrats on joining this super family. Please share your thoughts & experiences with us
rpunwani is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks