Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2014, 20:05   #1

Hello BHPians!!

Hello all,

New member, first post, good feeling!!

First of all, thanks to all those who started and continuously revved this great space up..

I'm Brinoj, more often called Brinku.

I'm from Kozhikode, Kerala. My romance with the wheel started from my days in Delhi/NCR a decade back. Came down south to Chennai later and then drove a bit north west to be here in Bangalore, where I have been put up for the last 3 years.

That's it for now! Hoping to be around here and contribute something from my side to an awesome group.
Thanks and Cheers.
brinkdonk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th July 2014, 22:46   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!!

Welcome Brinku! Do share something about your hobby and interests. As I have learnt over the past few months - this forum offers discussions on possibly all topics which one can think off! Welcome again.
Old 20th July 2014, 11:49   #3
BHPian

Welcome Brinku,

Team-BHP is a great platform for car enthusiasts to share their experiences, please share your experiences with us
Old 22nd July 2014, 22:30   #4

Hello All,

Sorry, I should have added a little more I guess..

I need to think a bit before writing of my interests and hobbies because I had a lot, but always found the lack of time or my own inertia to keep them going..

My first love was/is travel, which had started off by bunking classes and boarding buses to unknown destinations, particularly to villages that were situated at the foot of the western ghats. I used to take a ticket to the last bus stop and return after tasting the food from those small tile roofed restaurants during my pre degree (11th and 12th)..The hobby later developed to unheralded bike rides/drives through the road networks..Maybe it's the roads and unseen places that made me love driving! The instinct is still in tact (I love deviations from the standard routes), but time alas hasn't allowed me to do much.

I like to read, more inclined to serious literature and non-fiction..I love to write, but there is an on-going war between two parts of my head if I am good at it or not..

I used to be a serious bird watcher, but turned out to be a lesser enthusiast now..an interest that I would love to resuscitate..

And just like everyone else in this world, I like music, particularly rock, country and blues from the west and oldies and classical from the east..

Food, of course is the last of the list but not the least in terms of priority..

Thanks all for your replies and welcome messages..see you again
Old 22nd July 2014, 22:35   #5

Forgot to add a bit on my car..It's a 2007 Hyundai Santro Xing GLS eRLX that has around 85K in the ODO..Will be adding an ownership experience thread later..

thanks
Old 27th July 2014, 09:49   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on board Brinku. Nice name, that!

Will be nice to read more about your Santro. I am a fan of the eRLX. You start a thread in the assembly line which is a private section visible only to the OP and the Mods. Once completed, a Mod will help push it into the Long-Term Ownership Reviews section.

You can find the assembly line here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/assembly-line/

Have fun!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks