Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2014, 21:05   #1
BHPian

Part time Banker. Full time Tourist

Hello to consanguine BHP-ians. At the onset, thank you moderators for accepting my request to join this forum. Have always been a huge admirer of this forum and hence it is kind of an honor to be a part of this beautiful endeavor.

Back to the matter. This is Mohit. Banker by profession and absolute amoeba at heart. Loves to travel. Lives to Drive. Learnt driving just 6 years back, after buying my first car (Swift VXI) within 4 months of starting with my first job. Clocked 40000 kms in first year and 100000+ kms over the lifetime, my Swift now is in the hands of my parents. Still in great condition.

Got Honda Amaze Diesel exactly 13 months back and odometer already shows 30000+ kms, thanks to one marathon drive from Mumbai till Uttaranchal and back and umpteen shorter drives around. Please note that these numbers have been achieved driving around with my wife and now 4.5 yr old kid.

Will be getting my RE Thunderbird 350 this week, thus adding another member to our family.

Look forward to be a part of many many travelogues and reviews being shared on this forum. As I keep mentioning to friends and family around - Other than Reading, travelling/driving is the only vocation that makes you richer as you spend on it.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Icarus_Deft is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 20th July 2014, 23:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Part time Banker. Full time Tourist

I don't normally visit these threads, but that title was too much of a bait.

Its been a while since I saw the word consanguine used on an online forum - especially by a person who, from the information provided, is pretty young. Good job with that, though I thought long and hard about the blood part and decided that concarbine may have been more appropriate. But then folks around here may not appreciate the intended pun - political correctness is apparently in fashion.

Last edited by Steeroid : 20th July 2014 at 23:41.
Old 21st July 2014, 06:27   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Part time Banker. Full time Tourist

Welcome long distance traveller. Looking forward to your travelogues.
Old 21st July 2014, 06:31   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
I don't normally visit these threads, but that title was too much of a bait.

Its been a while since I saw the word consanguine used on an online forum - especially by a person who, from the information provided, is pretty young. Good job with that, though I thought long and hard about the blood part and decided that concarbine may have been more appropriate. But then folks around here may not appreciate the intended pun - political correctness is apparently in fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 27th July 2014, 10:02   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Part time Banker. Full time Tourist

Welcome to the forum Icarus_Deft. Man, you do put in some mile on your machines.

Hope to see your Amaze in the initial Ownership Reports soon. I am eager to see how a high miler Amaze is holding up. Have fun!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks