Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th July 2014, 08:20   #1
BHPian

Hello... Johny from Bangalore in love with XUV500

Hello There,

I am XUV500 who has recently fallen in love (with XUV500). I just love this vehicle and have booked it. While I was researching through the various forums for XUV500, I found that BHP is one site where you get indepth reviews, analysis, news and advice for any person interested in cars. I just love this website.

Earlier i used visit this site only for checking up which route is better and tips on travelling. But i realised that this website is much much more useful than that. Enough of praising the forum now.

I am from Bangalore - so you already must have guessed my profession - yep I work for a software company. I have varied interests - sports, music, reading and travelling. But what keeps me busy most of the time is family. I recently ran 2 10K marathons (within a span of 2 months) and looking forward to more running. I love reading, however between work, family and travelling to & from to office doesn't help indulge much in this pursuit.

Cars - well, I never in my dream though that i will be owning a car as I come from lower middle class family. My first vehicle was a "Luna Magnum" in last year of my degree. Well, by gods grace XUV500 would be my 3rd car after i rode my first vehicle in last 20 years. Feels good. My first car was Maruthi Zen, and it was smooth as butter to say the least. It was a car which was built to drive - smooth, sturdy and stable. My second car was VW Polo - again it was a fantastic car. I have clocked more than 70K Kms in this car in a span of 3 years. In total between Polo and Zen i must have driven almost about 130K kms in my life. Whew... I am good.

My next car which i have booked in XUV500 W8. I am really looking forward to sharing my experiences with all of you about this vehicle. I am getting the delivery of the vehicle in about 2 weeks and will write my next post on the same.

Finally, thanks to great guys who started this great community. Love you all.
XUV500_BLR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th July 2014, 17:21   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello... Johny from Bangalore in love with XUV500

Welcome aboard XUV500_BLR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUV500_BLR View Post
Earlier i used visit this site only for checking up which route is better and tips on travelling. But i realised that this website is much much more useful than that.
An excerpt from XUV500_BLR's iPhone review :
Earlier, I only used this thing to play candycrush. Then i realised it can make phonecalls too! Amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUV500_BLR View Post
I have clocked more than 70K Kms in this car in a span of 3 years.
Nice. How come you're moving on from the Polo so soon? Or are you going to be a 3 car cowboy going forward?

I'm sure you'll have a great ownership-bonding experience with all the other XUV guys on the forum. They sure are an enthusiastic and active bunch.

Cheers,
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th July 2014 at 17:23.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th July 2014, 17:40   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP & congrats on booking XUV.

Bangalore TBHPian owning an XUV and a 10K runner, well that is my CV too.
Old 25th July 2014, 17:56   #4
BHPian

Didnt know how to use the "quote" option and hence replying again. Forgive my ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
An excerpt from XUV500_BLR's iPhone review :
Incidentally its the other way around for me. I use my iphone for only calling, texting and occasional whatsapping.

Quote:
Nice. How come you're moving on from the Polo so soon? Or are you going to be a 3 car cowboy going forward?
Nope, I am moving on from Polo.

Quote:
I'm sure you'll have a great ownership-bonding experience with all the other XUV guys on the forum. They sure are an enthusiastic and active bunch.
Looking forward to.

Last edited by Rehaan : 25th July 2014 at 19:01. Reason: Do see http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/78140-how-multi-quote-when-replying-thread-team-bhp.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks