Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2014, 17:13   #1
BHPian

Long-time reader, plans to be a contributing member

Hello Team-BHPians,

Glad to be finally part of the community!

I guess I will say the same as I had when sending across my reason for joining. I am a hardcore Tata Motors customer, from having an Indica V2 back in 2006 to currently having a Manza since 2010.

I am currently planning to upgrade in the next 6 months, and the default thought from 8 years of purchasing came to be the Tata Safari Storme. BUT, considering the price tag, I can accept I am having cold feet. Hence, no place better than Team-BHP to share opinion & get the precise honest answer. Looking forward to your help & support.

Thanks!

Regards,
Rohan Sachar.
rohansachar is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th July 2014, 17:32   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Long-time reader, plans to be a contributing member

Welcome to the forum rohansachar!

Am curious where your love for the Tata brand stems from. Not that there is anything wrong in being brand loyal, mind you, but here on Team BHP we pride ourselves on being completely unbiased towards any manufacturer. My sincere advice is to look objectively at all the options available and make an informed choice. You will these forum sections very useful.

Also, please use this thread to tell us a bit more of yourself: what do you do, which sections of the forum you enjoy browsing through etc. Check this guide from Rehaan- it may help!
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2014, 22:09   #3
BHPian

Re: Long-time reader, plans to be a contributing member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Am curious where your love for the Tata brand stems from. Not that there is anything wrong in being brand loyal, mind you, but here on Team BHP we pride ourselves on being completely unbiased towards any manufacturer. My sincere advice is to look objectively at all the options available and make an informed choice. You will these forum sections very useful.
To be honest, it started out in a "like father like son" situation, where my dad tried out the Indigo(back in 2005) & got me an Indica as a college going kid. Didn't have much choice then, however, when I was deciding for the Manza, it was a personal call. The primary factor was space since I was very fat. I've lost 50 kgs since then.
MORE RECENTLY, I'm seeing the options & I already have started diverting. Last October itself I have purchased a Nissan Micra Vx Automatic for my wife. That's why my mind by default is pointing in the direction of the Safari, but I want to have no regrets in the decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Also, please use this thread to tell us a bit more of yourself: what do you do, which sections of the forum you enjoy browsing through etc.
By profession, I work as a Senior Manager - Media Solution for financial clients in the SMG Group.
Apart from Automotive, my key interest is in gaming. I'm an avid PS4 gamer.
The ultimate car I wish to own is the Audi A8L.
rohansachar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks