Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2014, 23:42   #1
BHPian

Big hello to this great auto enthusiast community, Team-BHP

Hello everyone,

I am 32, working with Automotive Engg for the last 8 years and still trying to grasp new things and interesting stuff about these magnificent machines.

I am a avid reader of Team-BHP for the last 2 years! Was thinking long to join and finally a gave it a shot. Got approved in second attempt.

I never owned a car until 2012 but possessed & long drove few cars that were either company cars or my friends' cars. Here's what I drove

Ford Explorer (2004 model, V6, 210 hp) for 2 years in US
Hyundai Santro (2002 model)
Hyundai i10 (first gen)
Maruti Suzuki Swift Vxi (2008 model)
Hyundai i20 Sportz CRDi (2012 refresh, owning for last 2 years)

couple of times drove Ford F-250 with a trailer in US.

Apart from driving, I am heavily interested in music. Currently trying to learn guitar.

I am a great fan of Mitsubishi Lancer for it's ability in it's package. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I tried to acquire a VW Polo but settled for 2012 i20 Sportz CRDi. One of my friend calls it a boat car for the rear sway while cornering. However, I do enjoy the drive and I am used to it.

Excited to be part of this community!

Happy motoring!!!!

PS: Thanks to moderators for rejecting my first registeration attempt, it got me to rethink what is really important to the forum. I must thank you for your efforts in living the rules!!!!
Pam81 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 18th August 2014, 12:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Big hello to this great auto enthusiast community, Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam81 View Post
Hello everyone,
Hi Pam81, Welcome aboard!

It is good to have yet another Automotive Engineer with us. Quite nice driving experience you have so far. As you are a admirer of Mitsubishi Lancer so here I am giving you a link of one of the most celebrated Mitusubishi Lancer of one of the most loved and respected bhpian Sir Sam Kapasi (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-birthday.html).

If I am not wrong, in our moderation team we do have couple of music lovers too and some of them are really good with the Guitar so you can also take a tip or two from them.

Look forward to your contribution here and have a look on the posting norms. Drive safe and enjoy.

God Bless!

AD

Last edited by ad3952n : 18th August 2014 at 12:35. Reason: edited for punctuation.
ad3952n is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2014, 12:41   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Pam81 & welcome to Team BHP!

Since you are in the industry you should find a lot of threads where you can participate and contribute in the Technical section. Look forward to your participation.

Good luck with your guitar lessons from a fellow axeman! Maybe this thread would help
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th August 2014, 07:45   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
Hi Pam81, Welcome aboard!

It is good to have yet another Automotive Engineer with us. Quite nice driving experience you have so far. As you are a admirer of Mitsubishi Lancer so here I am giving you a link of one of the most celebrated Mitusubishi Lancer of one of the most loved and respected bhpian Sir Sam Kapasi (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-birthday.html).

If I am not wrong, in our moderation team we do have couple of music lovers too and some of them are really good with the Guitar so you can also take a tip or two from them.

Thank you for the Lancer link. It's feast to know. I will certainly try to contribute where I can and share what I learnt too!
I learnt many new things in this forum as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Hi Pam81 & welcome to Team BHP!

Since you are in the industry you should find a lot of threads where you can participate and contribute in the Technical section. Look forward to your participation.

Good luck with your guitar lessons from a fellow axeman! Maybe this thread would help
Yep, I find it very interesting and informative to share my learning and I have learned something new in return as well. I certainly participate and contribute to my best!

Thanks for the guitar tab link, will be useful to practice.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks