Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2014, 18:22   #1

Greetings from The_Wanderer

I am a Bangalore-based Wanderer earning my bread and butter in the IT industry. While my job entails I stay interested in everything in Retail Industry (the IT Side of it), elsewhere I relish cooking (anything Indian and vegetarian fare), Driving and Travelling (anywhere to everywhere), fiddling lil bit with the camera whenever I venture out and writing poetry whenever I find the solitude and peace.

Having blown 37 candles till date, automobiles have always fascinated me, be it a car or a tractor, but destined to explore the automotive world only as a hobby. I have always loved the Shelby GT & Range Rover. But then I simply love driving just about any car I can lay my hands off...

I've had an Tata Indigo (2006-2011) and a Tata Manza ever since. I admire Tata and Mahindra for their abilities to survive and sustain with their capabilities given their limited geographic spread compared to foreign manufacturers. But then have also come to realise that they have a long way to go and are passive and way too slow learners.

I don't remember when I started reading T-BHP but I have always loved digging through the (web)pages of T-BHP. I have been a member for three years now and found the drive to pick up my pen... err keyboard only now!

I appreciate everyone on this forum for their contributions in entertaining and enriching people with their knowledge and experiences and hope to share and contribute mine...

Thanks and keep the flag flying... or should I say.. "tires rolling...!"
Cheers...
The_Wanderer is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th September 2014, 22:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Greetings from The_Wanderer

Nice start. A cook, a driver, a photographer and a poet! (Not in the same order though!)

You will meet lots of member with all the above elements. Yes there is a poetry thread as well!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ms-here-8.html

So who interests you more ? The classics of Tennyson, Wordsworth, Blake, Shelly, Keats? Or the moderns folks?
ampere is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2014, 16:13   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Greetings from The_Wanderer

Welcome aboard The_Wanderer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wanderer View Post
I have been a member for three years now and found the drive to pick up my pen... err keyboard only now!
You should do this more often! You seem to have a way with words. Enjoyed reading your intro.

Hope to see you around (within the span of the next 3 years).

cya
R
Old 24th September 2014, 00:08   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Greetings from The_Wanderer

Welcome aboard. Happy to find a "sensible" TATA fan - a rarity now-a-days! As Rehaan said, you have a "style" of writing. Please do spend more time on the forum and let your keyboard do the talking!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed