Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2014, 19:27   #1
BHPian

Hello fellow BHPians

First of all, I would like to thank the Moderators for allowing me to be a part of this great community.

To rest of my fellow BHPians , Hello Everyone and I am super excited to be here.

I am Amit,28 years old from Chennai, been here all my life . I am a software professional based out of Chennai now.

I came to know about TEAM BHP , when I was planning to purchase my first car and I google'd 'reviews on 2014 Honda City' and I stumbled upon the review from GTO . Ever since then , I spend atleast an hour in Team BHP Website reading about the Automotive Scene.

Other than being a car enthusiast, I am an avid bowler, I took upon on this sport when I was in the US for a few years. I became a member of the United States Bowling Congress and bowled in the local leagues very frequently. I did take up several coaching classes with US Open champions Mike Fagan and Kelly Kulick to master the art of bowling.

I recently purchased the 2014 Honda City iVtec, Variant V . I think it's an amazing car and I am here to share my ownership experience with everyone.

Thanks again to the Moderators. Happy Motoring, Everyone.

Regards,
Amit

Last edited by AmitKumarVinay : 26th September 2014 at 14:28. Reason: A detailed introduction about myself
AmitKumarVinay is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th September 2014, 20:14   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Hello amit and welcome to the forum!

Bowling, wow! That's a really interesting pastime to pursue seriously. I have my share of bowling with friends in my single days (at a place called, if I'm not mistaken, Amoeba, off Church St, Bangalore) but am impressed that you seem to have nailed it- my strategy was hit or (mostly) miss

Glad to know the official Team BHP review helped cement your new car choice for you. Do start an ownership thread for your 2014 City and keep posting!
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2014, 13:34   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello fellow BHPians

Thank you, Noopster.

Bowling definitely is an interesting sport . There is a lot of science involved in it .

I am putting together a thread about my ownership experience . I will be posting it soon.
AmitKumarVinay is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks