Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2014, 00:25   #1
BHPian

Crank the engine & start the Team-BHP journey!

Hi everyone

First of all, thanks to the moderators for letting me jump on this crazy train .

I have a degree in English Literature but I work for an IT company which in turn represents an investment banking client - go figure! Apart from automobiles, my major interests include music (rock, speed metal, progressive, space age, psychedelic), reading (fiction mostly), and watching movies (whenever I get the time).

I've been an avid follower of this forum for some time now and am grateful for all the things that I've learned, and keep learning. I am currently the owner of a Porsche 911 and a Hyundai i20. Oh, and did I mention that the Porsche sits on my table, and not my garage? The i20 it is then, for the real world. Hope to continue the tbhp tradition and to contribute for the betterment of this community.

Last edited by SilverMachine : 27th September 2014 at 01:04.
SilverMachine is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th September 2014, 19:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Crank the engine & start the Team-BHP journey!

Welcome aboard Silver Machine.

You had me on your Posrche punch

I love my fiction books too, and any car that I buy in the near future will definitely be silver - so welcome aboard Silver Machine.

Do go through the rules before you proceed to post in the main forum. See you around !
Eddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2014, 22:16   #3
BHPian

re: Crank the engine & start the Team-BHP journey!

Thanks Eddy.

While I do have a silver-coloured car, the name actually refers to one of my favourite tracks of the same name. Just google 'silver machine' and you'll see what I mean.
SilverMachine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2014, 13:29   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Crank the engine & start the Team-BHP journey!

Welcome to Team-BHP SilverMachine. We do share a few common interests - music, movies, a Porsche 911 (mine's in the showcase) and of course, a down to earth real-world car.

See you on the forum.
Old 30th September 2014, 00:30   #5
BHPian

Re: Crank the engine & start the Team-BHP journey!

Thanks Aditya.

Even if somebody gifted me a real 911 (highly unlikely ), I would refuse. Love the car too much and driving this beauty on Pune roads, or anywhere in India for that matter, would mean complete and utter disregard for her. The charm always remains when you don't have something. Once you have it, you look out for something else, what say? But this logic usually applies only to exotics (supercars & supermodels) .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks