Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2014, 21:12   #1
BHPian

Hello Everybody, Karts from Chennai

Hey Guys, I am Karthikeyan, After 3 unsuccessful attempts, finally my registration got approved and I feel so proud to be a part of this wonderful forum.

I got to know about this forum while I was researching online for my 2nd car, 2010 Swift VXI was my first car and back then, I did not have much knowledge of the automobiles. In 2012, I got a chance to get a new car, and that's when I started reading the team-bhp forums, iGen i20 was my 2nd car, and GTO's exhaustive review of the car was extremely helpful in my buying decision.

Having driven the beast for 38k kms in couple of years, I thought it was time to bid adieu and bought home its elder brother, the Verna 1.6 SX CRDI couple of months back. Ownership reports will be coming soon.

I am IT infrastructure administrator by profession working on Mainframes.

My interests are primarily my work, I am very passionate about it. Next, automobiles, its a recent interest which I have started developing, and am a gadget freak..

Thank you
Karts.
karts is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th October 2014, 22:28   #2
BHPian

re: Hello Everybody, Karts from Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by karts View Post
Hey Guys, I am Karthikeyan, After 3 unsuccessful attempts, finally my registration got approved and I feel so proud to be a part of this wonderful forum.

I got to know about this forum while I was researching online for my 2nd car, 2010 Swift VXI was my first car and back then, I did not have much knowledge of the automobiles. In 2012, I got a chance to get a new car, and that's when I started reading the team-bhp forums, iGen i20 was my 2nd car, and GTO's exhaustive review of the car was extremely helpful in my buying decision.

Having driven the beast for 38k kms in couple of years, I thought it was time to bid adieu and bought home its elder brother, the Verna 1.6 SX CRDI couple of months back. Ownership reports will be coming soon.

I am IT infrastructure administrator by profession working on Mainframes.

My interests are primarily my work, I am very passionate about it. Next, automobiles, its a recent interest which I have started developing, and am a gadget freak..

Thank you
Karts.

Hi Karts,

Welcome to Team BHP.

Team BHP helped me decide on buying my first car as well.

Considering you have developed an interest in automobiles recently , this is the place to be and you are going to have so much fun.

Also, TSO JCL and COBOL has been my life for the last 8 years too. And Ofcourse the Black and Green Screen of the Z-OS Mainframe, bud.

Welcome once again.

Amit
AmitKumarVinay is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed