Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 13:03   #1
BHPian

Better late than never eh?

Hello fellow bhpians! I'm Arvind Satish, aged 19 from Ernakulam, who has been a silent participant in this amazing forum for the past 4 years or so. Currently in my 2nd year Mechanical Engineering at NITK - Surathkal. As you can all imagine its my passion and interest in all things with wheels that has brought me here to this forum. Last year I was recruited into NITK Racing, our college FSAE team. I'm a part of the Engine and drivetrain subsystem.

I registered to become a member of this forum a few months back but only now got down to writing my introduction post, hence the title of the thread. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and it has given me a lot of knowledge.

As for my rides, I don't own any other than my trusty hero octane mountain bike! I hope to get a car soon, maybe after graduation.
Arvi95 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 15:01   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Better late than never eh?

Welcome Arvind! You can say that again (i.e. better late than never).

Congrats on getting into the FSAE team. We have a lot of threads on the same, as well as technical stuff that you'd enjoy & learn from.

Quote:
I hope to get a car soon.
Getting that first car is one of the most special moments in a man's life. Post in the What Car? forum and we'll be glad to help out.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 15:36   #3
BHPian

Re: Better late than never eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Getting that first car is one of the most special moments in a man's life. Post in the What Car? forum and we'll be glad to help out.
When the time comes, this will be my first stop to clear my doubts!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks