Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2015, 13:19   #1
BHPian

Finally the prized new year gift!

Hello everyone,
From being reader of this forum since a long time, finally this new year brought me the prized gift - TeamBhp membership getting approved!

Now formally - I am Rahul from Kolkata, driving a i10 (have a look at my team-bhp handle ) for the past 5 years. I am also a software engineer at a MNC and I have following this forum even before I got my first ride.

In these five years, I have been to numerous short trips and one eventful roadtrip to Madhya Pradesh (I did read the travelogue on MP by Smarajit which helped a lot during planning)
Hope to read and share and surely meet whenever the chance comes.

Thanks and have a nice day!
redeye10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th January 2015, 17:40   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally the prized new year gift!

Welcome to the forum Rahul. From your handle I assume you are a satisfied owner of the car. Small zippy cars are best for a city like Kolkata I've heard.

Keep contributing to the forum & share your travel experiences so that it may help someone just as you found help from others. A long-term ownership experience will also be very useful.

Congrats on becoming a BHPian.
dark.knight is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th January 2015, 22:37   #3
BHPian

Hi dark.knight,

Thanks for the welcome. You suggested a very apt beginning for me - a long term ownership thread.
Kolkata roads have improved quite a lot from the past (but not the traffic, you see). Regarding being a satisfied owner, yes Hyundai car and after sales service didn't leave any thing to complain till date. From the bylanes of inner Kolkata to the non-existant NH7 stretches in UP-MP border, my i10 performed beyond expectations. So happy me
Old 12th January 2015, 13:21   #4
NOX

Hello redeye10 .
I got the same gift for this new year too. . Still haven't introduced myself here though..
Anyways..Congrats.
NOX is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks