Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2015, 22:58   #1
BHPian

Hello everyone - Bhaskar here

Hello everyone,

Finally I'm a member of this forum and a person who has recently purchased his first car, the Tata Nano Twist!
And at the onset, I would like to express my thanks to the people who worked on the detailed review of the Tata Nano Twist which helped me in selecting this car.

I'm a guy working with am IT firm in Hyderabad. I love photography, social networking, reading (books and Raj comics) and am an avid follower of WWE.

I tweet on a regular basis (@bhaskarav) and love travelling. I've been travelling since my childhood as my dad has served the nation with the Indian Air Force.
I've completed my NCC "C" certificate in Army wing and have been in Hyderabad for the past 10 years. Last but not least definitely, I'm a proud KViite.

Nice to see this forum and eagerness of the members to help everyone making them feel at home and I appreciate this.
This is one of the reasons I wanted to join this group and knowing that I would definitely be a Fiat guy in the near future, it would definitely benefit me being in this group.

Thank you for accepting me to be a member of this group!!

Regards,
G Bhaskara Venkatesh
bhaskar.guru is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 23:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello everyone - Bhaskar here

Welcome bro!
WWE ayy? Nice you just found a guy with similar interests then! I've been an ardent fan of wrestling since 10 years now and enjoy every minute of it. I love "The Rock". He's been my all time favourite who's yours?

And congratulations for the Nano my friend! Just be a little careful while driving it. An acquaintance of mine drove the same car and got in a small accident. He was safe but the car got badly bruised, a little too badly considering it was a minor one.

Anyway hope you enjoy here at Team-Bhp

Cheers!
Starfire.
Starfire is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 02:15   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar.guru View Post
Hello everyone,

Finally I'm a member of this forum and a person who has recently purchased his first car, the Tata Nano Twist.

I'm a guy working with am IT firm in Hyderabad. I love photography, social networking, reading (books and Raj comics) and am an avid follower of WWE.
Welcome buddy. Good to see a BHPian from Hyderabad!

Congratulations on getting the Tata Nano, awaiting detailed ownership report.

Enjoy your stay here, see you around. Hope to meet you sometime!
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 20:15   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
Welcome bro!
WWE ayy? Nice you just found a guy with similar interests then! I've been an ardent fan of wrestling since 10 years now and enjoy every minute of it. I love "The Rock". He's been my all time favourite who's yours?

And congratulations for the Nano my friend! Just be a little careful while driving it. An acquaintance of mine drove the same car and got in a small accident. He was safe but the car got badly bruised, a little too badly considering it was a minor one.

Anyway hope you enjoy here at Team-Bhp

Cheers!
Starfire.
Thank you bro!

My favorites have been the Undertaker
and Steve Austin!

And yes, I remain careful while driving my Nano and understand its limitations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Welcome buddy. Good to see a BHPian from Hyderabad!

Congratulations on getting the Tata Nano, awaiting detailed ownership report.

Enjoy your stay here, see you around. Hope to meet you sometime!
Thank you a4anurag!

Yes, the detailed ownership report shall come soon.

And yes, let's catch up sometime!
Old 19th January 2015, 16:35   #5
BHPian

I forgot to tell everyone about the previous vehicles I've owned.

My first set of wheels was the Pulsar 150 DTS-i which I bought in 2007 Jan(first model with the LED tail lamps and digital speedo) which I sold off in an exchange to get my next bike in Jul-11.

I bought my Avenger 220 DTS-i in Jul-11 after exchanging my Pulsar which was a dream for me as I always wanted to get that kind of a cruiser bike. I lost it in a very sad way, where it got stolen on the 30th Dec'11.

I was without a bike for a while where I was riding the Mahindra flyte.

I finally bought a Suzuki GS150R in Sep'12 and have been riding it ever since. I have clocked 25k kms in 2.5 years that I've owned it for and I used to ride it a lot till Sep'14 when I bought my Tata Nano.
Old 19th January 2015, 17:28   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskar.guru View Post
Hello everyone,

Finally I'm a member of this forum and a person who has recently purchased his first car, the Tata Nano Twist!
==============
Regards,
G Bhaskara Venkatesh
Hi Bhaskar, same boat. I too joined recently. from Hyderabad. working in IT.
congrats on Nano.
SyncNest is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks