Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2015, 23:22   #1
BHPian

Got BHP? Finally yes, from Chennai

Hi to fellow bhpians and fans,

At the outset would like to thank moderators for approving my membership. My first attempt was in Nov-2013.

My name is Suresh, 37 years old from Chennai and work for a Multi National Bank. My interests involve exploring new places, listening to Tamil film songs with good lyrics, trying my hands on photography and driving a lot.

Came across Team-BHP when I was looking for route options for my first outstation drive in 2012 and thus my journey started with TBHP as a fan.

My previous vehicles - Hero Honda Splendor and Maruti Suzuki Swift Vxi. Currently own a Renault Duster 110 PS which is 8 months old.

Proud to share that my recent purchase of Duster was influenced by fellow bhpians. The video of himadri da upto Singalila National Park, Sandakphu tilted my decision in favour of Duster. Have gone through almost all pages of Official Review of Duster. My sincere thanks to himadri mondal, ampere, neil roy and other Duster Owners. Last but not the least, thanks to GTO for the minute and detailed official Review. Still remember the minute observation on panel gap between tail gate and rear lamp mentioned in the official review of Duster.

Avid reader of travelogues section and there are quite a lot of bhpians who can virtually take us to the location they have travelled. To name a few hemanth anand (We Ran out of Road and N.E.W.S), Dhanush Menon - Auto-biography of XUV 5OO and Tsk 1979 - The ultimate guide on Leh, Ladakh and Zanskar.

Apologies for stretching this introduction a bit long and thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Suresh
couswheels is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2015, 09:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Got BHP? Finally yes, from Chennai

Welcome aboard Suresh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by couswheels View Post
My interests involve exploring new places
The Travelogues section has already taken me across the globe sitting at my desk. Has never bored me so far. You should pen down a few too.

Quote:
listening to Tamil film songs with good lyrics
How was I? I haven’t watched the movie so far but have come across some mixed reviews. How was ARR’s music in this one?

Quote:
trying my hands on photography
These threads would be of interest to you:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadge...lr-thread.html (The DSLR Thread)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ge-thread.html

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ge-thread.html

Quote:
Currently own a Renault Duster 110 PS which is 8 months old.
Some of the current Duster owners have reported issues of rusting. Do check this thread (India-built Duster gets recalled in UK for corrosion/rust issues. No recall in India?)

Have a pleasant stay here and drive safe!
Gannu_1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed