Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2015, 06:48   #1
BHPian

Kameshwar's Intro

Hi fellow TBHPians,

First off, let me admit that there's a delay in posting this introduction.
I was a bit caught up with daily life. Still slammed with a 100 things eating away at my time so will try to keep it short for others (and myself)

I work in IT/finance outsourcing in Pune.

I have the following in my stable:

Suzuki Access silver 2014,
Yamaha RX135 2004 - yep. Has a cat-con, and
Maruti 800 '96
_________

(Drawing the line as you'll probably hear about the Access and Maruti 800 for the last time.

My favourite amongst these, of course, is the RX 135.
No points for any guesses there.

Reasons (for me) is that its such a pleasure to ride, reminding me ever time, the magic of what a 2 stroke motorcycles can make you feel.
Loads of smiles and fun.
I prefer the 135 4 speed because frankly it has a bit more power then the 100. But not too much...

A ride on this thing is a event every time. Unlike with the other sets of wheels in my stable.
Few word can describe the feeling and even fewer things can give you the feeling of riding your motorcycle, especially a quick 2 stroke..

Other reason is because its a labour of love! Not everyone can boast owning a 2 stroke, ride it regularly, enjoy it, and also be willing to live with the tantrums.. maintenance and parts are that much more difficult to do as you can't just take it to your average joe mechanic or service station. So its rare and gets that 'oh, he's got an RX, and he's maintained it well. Must be a motoring enthusiast' look on people's faces.

Try 'fill n forget,' an RX and it will punish and remind you of the mistake(s) you've made. (Probably ranting now...)

Anyway, all in all, I'm very happy with my RX as it never fails to bring a smile to my face, and I mean every time.

I've joined team bhp to try and exchange experiences, advice, reviews and possibly make new friends with similar interests in motoring. (Notice the lengthy bits about the RX135.)

Anyway, enough said, I thought I'll keep it short, and I hope I've given enough information about myself to make some new pals.

Mod Note: Post Edited. Smiley usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please do NOT use more than 2 smileys in a post.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th January 2015 at 09:05.
Kameshwar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2015, 08:50   #2
BANNED

Re: Kameshwar's Intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameshwar View Post
I have the following in my stable:

Suzuki Access silver 2014,
Yamaha RX135 2004 - yep. Has a cat-con, and
Maruti 800 '96

I've joined team bhp to try and exchange experiences, advice, reviews and possibly make new friends with similar interests in motoring. (Notice the lengthy bits about the RX135.)
Better late than never, Welcome Aboard!

You have a great garage out there, specially the M800!

Wish you great and many more miles with these. Do post your ownership reports of these. Thanks.

PS: Do go through the forum rules once before posting further! (One rule broken)
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th January 2015, 09:03   #3
BHPian

Thanks for the welcome a4anurag!
Will go through the forum rules asap, excuse my total noob-ness.

About the ownership reports, sure will.
Old 2nd February 2015, 19:02   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameshwar View Post
My favourite amongst these, of course, is the RX 135.

Loads of smiles and fun.
Hi!

I have had my share of fun on the rx 100 while in college and couldnt disagree there!
look fwd to your posts and snaps about the RX in the near future.

I too am from pune, but now settled in Goa.

welcome to the forum!

HR.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed