Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2015, 16:48   #1
BHPian

Hello from Quarter Mile

Hey Guys - Happy to be a part of Team-BHP. I've been a very frequent visitor of this forum over the years. This has been my knowledge base for anything to do with cars. I'm a very huge car enthusiast however not a very technical guy but I do know my cars. Apart from cars I do a bit of wildlife photography, playing snooker (professional at one point), TurnTables and lots more.

Cars I've owned in the past and in order are; 800, Opel Corsa, Swift.

I currently drive a Skoda Octavia 1.9TDi L&K and have clocked 75k on the ODO. I've had very pleasant experiences with this car, honestly its because I've taken a lot of care in driving and servicing this car. Ill share some of my travelogues in time.

Looking forward to making some new friends here!

Cheers,
Quarter Mile
Quarter Mile is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th February 2015, 11:28   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello from Quarter Mile

Welcome Quarter Mile!

Love the Octavia 1.9. One of our dear Mods owned a beautiful white example that we had a lot of drives in. That car was bullet-proof. Far more reliable than the Skodas of today. In fact, it was the Octavia that built the Skoda brand in India (the company later destroyed it ). 75,000 kms is nothing for the car, she'll happily do much more.

Congrats on being able to pursue your dream! Used to play a hell of a lot of snooker in the nineties (along with bowling).

Hope to bump into you on an interesting discussion. Drive safe.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th February 2015, 12:42   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Quarter Mile

Thanks for the welcome GTO. Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Quarter Mile!

Love the Octavia 1.9. One of our dear Mods owned a beautiful white example that we had a lot of drives in. That car was bullet-proof. Far more reliable than the Skodas of today. In fact, it was the Octavia that built the Skoda brand in India (the company later destroyed it ). 75,000 kms is nothing for the car, she'll happily do much more.

Congrats on being able to pursue your dream! Used to play a hell of a lot of snooker in the nineties (along with bowling).

Hope to bump into you on an interesting discussion. Drive safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed