Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2015, 23:33   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Hi everyone,

My name is Vikram, Self employed/businessman, I am based in Noida (i am sure everyone knows about it after the world famous crimes and scams ). I am 29 years old and recently became a father of a beautiful baby girl.

I have been visiting Team -bhp for the past few years but not regularly.Although in the last 6 months i have been visiting the site everyday, this sudden urge is due to my pending decision (nearly 10years) of buying a Harley Davidson 48 motorcycle. So here I sit pretty and proud after booking my HD48 and waiting for the delivery.

A brief look into my car history, have been driving for almost 16years now, started from Maruti 800, Zen, Omni, 800 again, Honda city 1st gen, mahindra jeep, fiat palio, gypsy, Mahindra scorpio, Skoda laura l&k, these are the cars that we used own. Currently our garage consists of a Fortuner, Innova, Ertiga, Audi Q7 and waiting for my HD48.

Besides driving I absolutely LIVE BREATHE AND EAT MOVIES and rest like everyone else I like to go for vacations, shopping, spending time with the family, eating and etc etc.

To sum it up, became a member on the 3rd attempt and would be looking forward to read everyone else's experiences and sharing a few of mine as well.

Regards, Vikram

Last edited by GTO : 18th February 2015 at 14:35. Reason: Our rules don't permit the mention of under-age driving
Vikram_agg is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th February 2015, 05:00   #2

re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi there Vikram. I am a new member too, but my history with tbhp is long aswell. Welcome.
PS-That's a large array of cars you've owned/driven!
Old 17th February 2015, 12:35   #3
BHPian

re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excize View Post
Hi there Vikram. I am a new member too, but my history with tbhp is long aswell. Welcome.
PS-That's a large array of cars you've owned/driven!
thank you Excize, yes my driving history has evolved well IMO, I owe it all to my dad who has a keen interest in cars as well, although the list is missing 4-5 names but I thought to keep it short
Old 18th February 2015, 11:52   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Vikram,

That's a pretty long list of cars you've had / have. Congrats on booking the bike. We look forward to an ownership report from you.

Let me also take this opportunity to congratulate you on becoming a father.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2015, 13:22   #5
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Vikram,

That's a pretty long list of cars you've had / have. Congrats on booking the bike. We look forward to an ownership report from you.

Let me also take this opportunity to congratulate you on becoming a father.

See you on the forum.
Thank you Aditya, will definitely be starting my ownership thread of the HD48 after I get my hand on it in late March or early April.
Vikram_agg is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks