Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2015, 00:58   #1
BHPian

Finally, me too joining the party

Hello dear BHPians,

I had been an avid follower and hard-core Team BHP fan for a few years now. To say the least, I am very happy and proud to be a part of it officially at last.

Now at 33, I am relatively a late entrant into the fan field of auto motives with only 5 years of acquaintance with cars (and TBHP as well). It was the Team BHP school which guided the kid me into the colors of the ever enthralling auto field and it continues to be so by being the research guide of the scholar me -teaching the nuances and nooks of the motors.

Being a Medical doctor, my other areas of interest remains limited to cars, gadgets and technology by the (so-called) time restraints and I am very grateful to my friend Hari, who had shown me the treasure of Team BHP a few years back.

Now coming to the 'serious' talk- I currently own a Hyundai i10 Kappa 2 Magna (2010) which is 52400 kms old now and it is my first (and of-course the only) car. As you may all know - that 5 year itch has already started. On the look out for a new ride, I am preparing my mind to be bold enough to take a plunge on the Vento DSG- currently my favorite with in the reach of budget.(God knows whether that much courage will come or not!)

Once again- very happy to talk to you all and looking forward to do so in more detail,more often.

A big Thanks to the moderators for accepting me into this great fraternity.

Good night.
shasha is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 20th February 2015, 12:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Finally, me too joining the party

welcome to the community Shasha! do read the forum rules and abide by them.

all the best with your 5yr itch, and hope you get what you're looking for.

once again, welcome to the madness that's Team-BHP

happy trails mate!

Last edited by GTO : 20th February 2015 at 14:40. Reason: Last part of 1st line not needed :), thanks
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th March 2015, 16:37   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally, me too joining the party

Welcome! By any chance you addicted to electronic dance music. Going through the forums your handle made me pause as its awfully close to British DJ Sasha.

This guy usually plays house music and lot of times plays with another DJ John Digweed (awesome sounds). Here is a link to Sasha profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_%28DJ%29

Cheers!
Old 19th March 2015, 23:20   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydj View Post
Welcome! By any chance you addicted to electronic dance music. Going through the forums your handle made me pause as its awfully close to British DJ Sasha.

This guy usually plays house music and lot of times plays with another DJ John Digweed (awesome sounds). Here is a link to Sasha profile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_%28DJ%29

Cheers!

Sorry heydj, I am not into electronic dance music. However, will search the things mentioned by you and will try to enjoy Sasha. Thank you for taking time to have some kind words.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks