Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2015, 00:26   #16
BHPian

Re: Finally after 17 tries, the dream came true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
I would personally like to thank MODs to give me an opportunity to know another petrolhead cum Gadgets' freak.
I read your Introduction even before i joined TBHP. Hats Off to you for trying even after 26 times. Would love to meet you in person someday. In Ranchi, if you find a Team-BHP'ed alto or A Yamaha Fazer with TBHP sticker on the front visor, that would be me.
Swapnil_Alto is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2015, 02:01   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil_Alto View Post

I read your Introduction even before i joined TBHP. Hats Off to you for trying even after 26 times. Would love to meet you in person someday. In Ranchi, if you find a Team-BHP'ed alto or A Yamaha Fazer with TBHP sticker on the front visor, that would be me.
Welcome on board Swapnil.

Do go through the roles of the forum and most importantly awaiting ownership of your Alto and Fazer.

Enjoy your stay and see you around.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2015, 18:42   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks Shashi for your kind words. Glad to see increasing participation from petrol heads of Ranchi on TBHP. I really wish and hope that the people in our city start driving more sanely, as TBHP always advocates. Hope we can spread this as a wildfire. I am planning a presentation in my society for creating awareness for seatbelts and helmets among the residents. I am always a little sad and disappointed when I see people around driving and riding without them. Even if I am able to change one mindset in the entire resident population, I would think it to be a success.

And hey Swapnil, looking forward to your ownership threads.

Regards,
Saket.
saket77 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2015, 21:04   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Welcome on board Swapnil.

Do go through the roles of the forum and most importantly awaiting ownership of your Alto and Fazer.

Enjoy your stay and see you around.
Thank You. I'll write up the ownership of both my rides soon.
And by the way, It was a dream to join TBHP and I'm already enjoying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
I am planning a presentation in my society for creating awareness for seatbelts and helmets among the residents. I am always a little sad and disappointed when I see people around driving and riding without them. Even if I am able to change one mindset in the entire resident population, I would think it to be a success.
I've already started doing this with everyone I ride. Few days ago, I was travelling with a friend and I was reluctant that I won't sit in his bike if he doesn't wear the helmet.
I'm sure, the presentation will be a super success if you do it. Kudos to your thinking of initiating something like this.
Old 23rd February 2015, 11:11   #20
BHPian

Greetings Swapnil....
Happy to see your efforts bearing fruit.
Don't know whether I can welcome you, as both of us appears to have come to this family at the same time.
Regarding the helmet issue, I think- not only the rider , but the pillion also should be wearing the helmet. Often we see that the pillion is the one to get injured more.

Once again wish you many more happy miles on road and fruitful life in Team BHP.
shasha is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2015, 13:19   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swapnil_Alto View Post
It was a dream to join TBHP and I'm already enjoying it.
Its is indeed a dream to be a part of the forum and welcome Swapnil. The best part is you chased your dream relentlessly. Happy to have you on board.

I am bit curious to know from the mod's perspective as to how irksome was to persists with such die hard auto enthusiasts?
Old 23rd February 2015, 22:54   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasha View Post
Regarding the helmet issue, I think- not only the rider , but the pillion also should be wearing the helmet. Often we see that the pillion is the one to get injured more.

Once again wish you many more happy miles on road and fruitful life in Team BHP.
Wish you the same.
And yes! It is very much needed for the pillion to wear a helmet too. I was wearing a helmet while I was travelling with him. Here, in Kolkata, It's a rule for both the people to wear helmet while riding a bike. But I wish, [ISI] mark helmets were made mandatory in Kolkata. Here people just wear a cap kind of helmet which is equal to not wearing a helmet.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks