Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th March 2015, 16:08   #1
BHPian

Hi from DN

Hello world!

Good to be here, after years of lurking and an unsuccessful attempt a long time ago, finally to the promised land

Right, on to the introduction

- Your age (not a must but it helps) - early 30s, and balding

- What do you do? - test software

- How did you hear about Team-BHP? I was introduced to TBHP by enthusiasts on a telecom forum (@dkaile and @ani_meher thanks for your posts that made me curious about this forum) and been a regular at browsing around

- Your current interests (within the automotive field and out of it) - gadgets, reading, pet shelters, and tinkering around with OSes (on mobile and computer)

- Cars you have previously owned, currently own or wish to own - I own a beaten up Zen Estilo, our family cars have been a Willys LHD and a Rover (in the '60s), and two Ambassadors (Mark 2) both retired now. I wish to own an Aria some day, probably because there is an emotional connect with TML (we were an OEM back in the day)

Glad to be a part of this community

Regards,
DN
digitalnirvana is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 16th March 2015, 17:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hi from DN

Hi DN,

Welcome to Team-BHP. You are certain to find many more users here who share your interests. The Aria is probably my favourite Tata car. It's spacious, comfortable and makes a great highway cruiser.

Trust you have gone through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2015, 23:24   #3
BHPian

Hello DN,
Glad to have you onboard. Hoping to meet you in the next Kolkata BHPians meet. Enjoy your time in here.

Keep revvin',
Neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2015, 17:33   #4
BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp dude, do I know you from another forum called CTO (a place to find used smartphones to tinker with ) ?
munchy_cool is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2015, 15:37   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi DN,

Welcome to Team-BHP. You are certain to find many more users here who share your interests. The Aria is probably my favourite Tata car. It's spacious, comfortable and makes a great highway cruiser.

Trust you have gone through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Hi Aditya, thanks for the welcome! I remember the Aria name right from when it was a stunning roadstar concept! It is sad that such a capable car failed purely because of strategy (and not the product). Have gone through the URL and will abide by them

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead_neel View Post
Hello DN,
Glad to have you onboard. Hoping to meet you in the next Kolkata BHPians meet. Enjoy your time in here.

Keep revvin',
Neel
Hi Neel, thanks for the wishes. Will definitely want to attend. Is there a group somewhere that I can sign up to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchy_cool View Post
Welcome to team-bhp dude, do I know you from another forum called CTO (a place to find used smartphones to tinker with ) ?
Hey Munchy, yes the very same! How is the red DNA doing?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Old 22nd March 2015, 17:28   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalnirvana View Post

Hey Munchy, yes the very same! How is the red DNA doing?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
haha ..nice to see you here sir.

the red DNA is no longer with me , I moved over to the red M8 and I am really happy with it.
munchy_cool is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2015, 18:27   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalnirvana View Post
Hi Neel, thanks for the wishes. Will definitely want to attend. Is there a group somewhere that I can sign up to?
Thanks for your reply. There is no group. We usually have two grand meets per year. All Kolkata BHPians gather in one place, line up their cars, chat cars, click photos of them, have a meal together and line up with their cars for group photos. I am a newbie about meets, as I have attended only one of them. A thread will be put up when organizing a meet. You have to add your name. T-Shirts are also distributed. If you want one, you have to enroll name along with your size.

Cheers,
Neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks