Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2015, 19:44   #1

Greetings!

What a great end to a very tough day at work!! My application for Team BHP membership was approved and I received the official welcome mail.

I am from Mumbai and have been following this great community since the last 2 years. I feel now I am a more mature driver and a car owner. I prefer cars which offer ease of ownership and peace of mind. I felt it is now time to give back something to this community and hence decided to apply for a membership. I am grateful to the moderators for approving my membership. I have based the purchase of my last two cars relying solely on the initial test drives and the ownership reports and I am proud to say that both the times I have selected the right cars. I

I currently own two cars - A 2013 Toyota Etios G-SP and Swift Dzire Vxi also 2013 model. My father and I are the primary users of the Etios while the Dzire is used by my wife.

Personally, I am in love with the Etios. I use it for most of my in city and outstation drives.

I look forward to interacting with the various members and veterans of the community.
ashver9133 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 25th March 2015, 22:23   #2
BHPian

Welcome buddy and have a revving time in the community.
Vishyvish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th March 2015, 01:20   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Greetings!

Welcome to Team-Bhp. Wish you a pleasant stay over here.
Great to see another happy Etios owner. I have generally seen people owning the Etios are happy with their cars and i must say the love for this car increases as the car becomes older! Its fuss free ownership and fun to drive petrol engine is hard to ignore!
Samba is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks