Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2015, 18:34   #1

Hello from Europe

Hello from Serbia, to be exact

I am proud owner of Tata Safari 2.2 dicor, hence this place is, let's say, normal place for owner of Indian car. I am 54 and have more than 30 years of experience with 4x4's and, also, I have had my own motorcycle repair shop for seven years. Me and my Tata have more than 70 thousand kilometers under our belt (or seat, or under... whatever )

Being a diving instructor, life on open water and in outdoor nature is nothing strange to me. To reach such places by something different than two legs, great help is if you are interested in mechanic and gathered a lot of experience, which I did by now.

After browsing an Internet and reading this forum for two years, I hope to have nice and worthy time for both sides, here as a member.

Hello again from Serbia, Europe
scuba is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 15th April 2015, 20:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from Europe

Welcome on board sir! Hope you have a lovely time here.

Its nice to see someone with experience, love and passion for nature and her many adventures.

Please do post your experience on the 4x4s. I'd love to hear about it.

Just wondering, you get Tata Safari's in Serbia?

Last edited by Turbo_asd : 15th April 2015 at 20:15.
Old 15th April 2015, 21:07   #3

@Turbo_asd thank you

As for Serbia, our DMV data shows that we have 14 Safaris registered. I bought mine in Italy in december 2013 with 32850 km. Now it has 110000 on clock. And yes, I drive it non-stop in city traffic and off road.

I don't know whether this is good spot for me to talk about my experience on 4x4s because this is thread just for introducing myself to other members. I would like to open new thread in Tata Safari subfolder and there I will be sure to post as many experience and knowledge as I can. I drive 4x4s for 30 years now. Land Rovers, Land cruisers, FIAT, UAZ, Lada niva, Pinzgauer...

And for nature, yes I have spent almost all of my life outdoors as biologist and as simply nature loving man.
scuba is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2015, 21:16   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome (# dobrodošao) to this large community of petrol-heads. It is nice to know that this group is attracting international attention.
Kindly write about the automobile scene over there, and also about your ownership experience of the Tata Safari.

# Welcome in Serbian

Last edited by rajeev k : 15th April 2015 at 21:37.
Old 15th April 2015, 22:50   #5
BHPian

Welcome aboard sir!!

Good to see TBHP going International!

Hope to have a good automobile perspective from your part of the world.

Looking forward to your Safari ownership review with an international touch!

Regards
Vinay
Old 19th April 2015, 13:21   #6
BHPian

Hello Sir, welcome onboard! I am about to start reading your article "Living with a Tata Safari in Serbia"! I am delighted to come across the article as I too am a proud Tata Safari Storme 4x4 owner. Hope to see a lot of interesting articles and posts on various different stuffs from the wealth of experience you have gathered over so many years!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks