Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2015, 19:05   #1
BHPian

Hello Friends

An very warm Hello to all friends and members of Team BHP. My membership just got approved and am very happy to be one of our community. Basically I am into Commodities Trading market and love travelling from my college days. Fortunate to get time to travel as I like. Since long, I visit Team BHP and read ever post with love! Now,after becoming member, I look forward to interact more with you all. My very special thanks to Moderators. Wishing you all, Happy and Safe travel.

Last edited by Aditya : 16th April 2015 at 14:09. Reason: Spacing
TOINGPOING is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 14:14   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Friends

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Like you, many of us love travelling. I won't be surprised if you soon find yourself glued to the Travelogues section. We've got some really great write-ups and pictures there. We also look forward to some travelogues from you in the future.

Trust you've taken a look at our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 16th April 2015, 16:16   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Friends

Hello friend. Welcome to the club.

Hope you enjoy your time here, like I do , and do share your experiences with us. And yes, you are really fortunate if you get time to travel as 'YOU' like.

Mod Note : Post edited. Please avoid typing with excessive dots.........like................this.

Thanks

Last edited by Aditya : 17th April 2015 at 12:32. Reason: Excessive dots
Old 17th April 2015, 10:39   #4
BHPian

Thanks,Aditya! Yes,I have taken note of the Forum rules and assure you that it would be adhered to properly,by me. I am a great fan of Travelogues since long. The quality and variety in Team BHP is one of the best in the world.

Thanks friend! It is really great to interact and share travelling experiences with our Team BHP fellow members. I am one of those travel addicts from early childhood,when we had very limited choice of four wheelers. Now,I am really proud to be a member of Team BHP and look forward to post something interesting soon ! Happy Motoring!

Last edited by GTO : 17th April 2015 at 11:04. Reason: Merging back to back posts
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks