Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2015, 03:22   #1
Senior - BHPian

Achievement Unlocked!

Well Hello there, Any gamer who would have read the title of the thread would know the exact feeling when an achievement unlocks (Well, those tough achievements which are really hard to unlock),

I am Tanveer Shaikh aged 23,From Mumbai Into business (Import,export of Metals) As well as completing my studies side by side,I am an automobile enthusiast, As well as been a hardcore gamer since,well those gameboy days, thats enough of me for now i guess.
The feeling currently is really hard to describe in words, but i am sure all of you guys have felt it and would know what i am really talking about.Teambhp has been always the first website i would open in my browser no matter where i am either on my laptop or cell phone, And Finally i am one of the Bhpians.
I currently drive a 2012 XUV 500 W8 & a VW Jetta highline TDI 2014,
I would be posting my ownership thread for both the cars soon,
It feels really great being among the best forums over the internet, among the best members as well, looking forward to learn even more and share my 2 cents as well.

Thank you all.
Tanveer.
Tanveer_2558 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 10:50   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Achievement Unlocked!

I guess its upto me to welcome my namesake!
Have a blast, and may you unlock many other achievements, both on the forum and off it
tsk1979 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2015, 12:20   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
I guess its upto me to welcome my namesake!
Have a blast, and may you unlock many other achievements, both on the forum and off it

Oh hello,
Thank you soo much, looking forward to see you around the forums.

Cheers
Tanveer.
Old 17th April 2015, 15:19   #4
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Re: Achievement Unlocked!

Welcome to TeamBHP Tanveer!

I guess we have already interacted on the other thread.

You can anyways read TeamBHP threads even without being a member. The real fun is in writing your own experiences and sharing them with the community of like-minded folks.

Eagerly looking forward to the 2012 XUV W8 Ownership log which has already clocked quite a few kms on the odo.

Regards
Sanjay
Old 17th April 2015, 21:22   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Achievement Unlocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Welcome to TeamBHP Tanveer!

I guess we have already interacted on the other thread.

You can anyways read TeamBHP threads even without being a member. The real fun is in writing your own experiences and sharing them with the community of like-minded folks.

Eagerly looking forward to the 2012 XUV W8 Ownership log which has already clocked quite a few kms on the odo.

Regards
Sanjay

Thanks Sanjay, yes indeed we have
I have already started writing my ownership experiences for both my cars Jetta 2014 and XUV 500 ill go ahead and post it in the coming days.
Have loved ready many amazing ownership experiences here, i hope mine too will be of the same quality if not better

Regards
Tanveer
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks