Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2015, 16:59   #1
BHPian

Hello People - Membership APPROVED

Hello everyone,

This is Subhro here, 27 year old, staying in Mumbai and a financial analyst with a credit rating company.

I have been following team bhp for the past 5 years now, but now that I decided to buy a car, did I apply for a membership. I had heard from my friends, that their membership request had been rejected quite a number of times. But thanks to the moderators, my membership request was approved in the first attempt. I was extremely happy when I saw the mail "Team-BHP membership APPROVED"

I have booked an Alto 800 CNG and is expecting the delivery of the car by first week of May.

P.S. which member stays at Woodland Heights, Chandivali and drives a silver colored Ford Figo with HR registration and lots of team bhp stickers on the car?
subhro1988 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 28th April 2015, 17:53   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello People - Membership APPROVED

Its great that your membership got confirmed in the first attempt.

Welcome to this esteemed group, where we help each other. We hope to listen to your new car experience soon.
Old 28th April 2015, 20:12   #3
BHPian

Here is one newbie welcoming another newbie! This is the ultimate forum to be in for all automobile lovers. Apart from knowledge enhancement with respect to everything related to automobiles,we get to see the wonderful travel experiences of fellow members.And the entire Team BHP members are very supportive whenever we plan a travel or ask for any suggestion or query. Welcome aboard! Best wishes for happy and safe driving.
TOINGPOING is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2015, 10:32   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouraC View Post
Its great that your membership got confirmed in the first attempt.

Welcome to this esteemed group, where we help each other. We hope to listen to your new car experience soon.
Thanks a lot SouraC. Even my hometown is Kolkata. Will surely post my new car experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOINGPOING View Post
Here is one newbie welcoming another newbie! This is the ultimate forum to be in for all automobile lovers. Apart from knowledge enhancement with respect to everything related to automobiles,we get to see the wonderful travel experiences of fellow members.And the entire Team BHP members are very supportive whenever we plan a travel or ask for any suggestion or query. Welcome aboard! Best wishes for happy and safe driving.
Thanks toingpoing. Nice display name. Best wishes to you too.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks