Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2015, 14:54   #1
BHPian

Hello from Kochi

Hi, I am Jijo from Cochin. Just got approved on the forum and really looking forward to meet fellow auto enthusiasts. I have been a team-bhp reader for years as a guest, so it feels like home.

I'm in my late twenties and work in IT field. I am supposed to be a software engineer by profession, but chose to become self employed instead! I do freelance web designing and digital marketing.

I own an Opel Astra myself (a '97 red beauty) and being using my dad's Omni for like 15 years. Omni was sold last month and selling the Opel too soon enough to make room for my next girlfriend - Tata Safari Dicor, preferably 4X4. Its being a decade old dream for me to own this mean machine and just now got the dough ready for it.

Thats all for now. Now I am looking forward to be active on forum and interact with fellow petrolheads
XtremeTorque is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th May 2015, 15:50   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello from Kochi

Hello XtremeTorque,

Welcome to the Team-BHP community

Moving on from an 18-year old Astra to a new Safari is quite an upgrade! Congratulations for the same. Aren't you going to give the new Storme a look as well?

Going by your profile picture, you seem to be a big fan of Paul Walker. The eighth F&F series will be incomplete without him in it.
S2!!! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2015, 21:07   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from Kochi

Thanks bro. I am a big fan of Paul Walker and F&F series and was a bit shocked when he left us.

I bought the Astra some 2 years ago for cheap and its a good car on its own. The comfort, the features, build quality everything is top notch. With the Safari I would be missing out on some of these but its a tough machine.

I could only afford a used Safari for now, so looking for a few years old 2.2 dicor vx with the 4X4 option. Storme's design isnt giving that 'big boy' feel whenever I look at it. Its more like an elegant suv than a macho machine, so Dicor is my cup of tea when it comes to Safari. I have gone through all Safari threads here multiple times, especially Tsk's and its bringing my heart more and more closer to own one - hopefully this month itself if I could find a good one. More on that later as this is only an introduction thread.
XtremeTorque is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks