Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2015, 12:41   #1
BHPian

Beep Beep! Comrades

Hello fellow enthusiasts.

I am Deepan recently turned 28, I started my career as a corporate sales consultant in a Volkswagen dealership and currently working as research analyst (Auto parts and Machinery) for a Japanese company in Chennai. To say about my username, Torino is an Italian city also called the Detroit of Italy but my actual reference is to the beautiful 1972 Ford Torino featured in the movie Gran Torino.

My interest in cars started as young as I could remember. I started my auto magazine subscription when I was in my 6th grade and I began driving cars since 2002 in our Ambassador Mark IV with Matador F305 engine. I have been following Team-BHP since 2007 when we bought our new Tata Indigo TDi. The Tata Indigo was comfortable and dependable in its 8 years and 90k Kms with us and in 2014 the Indigo was replaced by the Suzuki Ertiga ZDi.

In April 2015 I bought my first car the Alto K10 AMT specifically for in-city office commute. I follow a simple motto- “a clean car is a healthy car” and hence I always prefer my cars to be clean inside and out. I like cars with subtle modifications and I prefer quality and functionality over aesthetics. I do simple DIYs to keep my cars and motorcycles in top shape. I like Japanese cars for their purposeful design and reliable engineering and I respect the Germans a lot for their build to last precision engineering. I have reasonable knowledge in automobiles but there is always a lot to learn. I would like to share my ownership experience and also gain insights on various discussions in this informative community.

Cheers

Last edited by GTO : 8th May 2015 at 17:03. Reason: Spacing
Torino is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 8th May 2015, 18:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Beep Beep! Comrades

Welcome to the forums Torino. Looking forward to your ownership experience of the Alto K10 AMT.
Old 8th May 2015, 23:12   #3
BHPian

Thank you Tushar. The ownership experience is in the works. I will post it this weekend.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks