Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2015, 23:30   #1

Hello BHPians

"I am a BHPian".... I said this to myself when I received the approval email and it literally sent shivers down the spine in a good way though. Thank you Mods for approving it.

So hello BHPians here I am. I bumped into this group way back in 2009 while searching for some car/bike review (i don't remember exactly) but since then this has been my homepage.

My name is Viresh and I am currently residing in Delhi but originally from Lucknow. I am currently working as a Manager WFM in a BPO in Gurgaon.

My love for cars, or anything with wheels on it started at a very young age when I got my first tricycle and crashed a lot of times while racing with other kids of the same age with the tricycle, no brakes hence bumped into walls and even went in a ditch few times.

My first motor driven wheels were Hero Puch and I did all the DIY myself, then moved onto Dad's Bajaj Chetak, Splendor. My first car (brought with my own savings) was a pre-owned City VTEC 2001 model that I still have as my daily ride and I love it from the bottom of my heart.

Now I know this is the first time you are getting to know about me, but I know some of you and you actually helped me decide my current ride. GTO, Sideways, ajmat, Rehaan, blackpearl, Shan2nu a lot others and their posts. A big thanks to all of you for it helped me decide my ride even before seeing it. Love even without a sight. Planning to start a thread on this in detail later.

And last but not the least, hi to "Yeti on Board - Sam Kapasi" RIP, I have followed your threads very closely and my hi to "The One" if she ever reads it.

VTEC POWERRR

Last edited by GTO : 21st May 2015 at 12:43. Reason: Strictly no acronyms when referring to cars (e.g. OHC). Thanks & welcome
VTEC POWER is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th May 2015, 23:39   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello BHPians

Great to have you VTEC POWER. Please share your DIY projects. It will be good for all the readers.

Do stop by all the rules. Note: only two smilies allowed per post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks