Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2015, 14:17   #1
BHPian

Officially a BHPian

Hello,
Greetings to all.
Firstly I would like to thank the support team at team-BHP for accepting my membership request and making me a part of your wonderful family.

My name is Chirag, a sindhi lad, from Navsari, Gujarat. I have pursued my Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering from Bangalore. Since I come from a business background, I decided to join my family business after completing my education from Bangalore. Currently I am into Ice-cream and catering business.

First time I came to know about team-BHP was in my 2nd year of engineering through an auto enthusiastic friend. My genuine interest in cars started when I wanted to buy one during my third year at college. Eventually I bought a Swift Vdi which my brother now uses in Mumbai for his commutes. Recently I bought a new Vento 1.5 Tdi Highline MT here in Navsari for my daily needs.

The only BHPian (now a moderator ) I know is Gannu_1. He stays at walking distance from my workplace. I would like to thank him for helping me with small small things related to my Vento.
He inspires me so much that I am already getting that urge to start little mods on my Vento. Once my workload gets light, I would love to start and share it on the forum.

I would conclude for now , and would like to thank everyone who has made this community so wonderful and inspiring.
Regards.
chintu_91 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th May 2015, 16:12   #2
BHPian

Officially a "BHPian"

Welcome to the family Chirag! I myself am pretty much a newbie here, been following the forum since years though. We do have similarities. I do belong to the pretty much extinct sindhi community, also drive a vento. I am pursuing a degree in Computer Applications (Close enough :-P) in Pune. Do post about your little mods on the Vento, when you get them done. Some of them might excite me, help me in saving some pocket money aside to splurge on my ride.

Welcome Again
Cheers,
Karan

Last edited by ampere : 30th May 2015 at 23:10. Reason: Formatted post
kkkkkaran is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2015, 16:49   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Officially a BHPian

Welcome aboard Chintu! Glad to have you here.

S2!!! has reviewed the facelifted Vento and those ORVMs are indeed electronically folding! Have a look - link.

PS: Do familiarise with the rules of the board.
Gannu_1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st June 2015, 12:13   #4
BHPian

Re: Officially a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkkaran View Post
Welcome to the family Chirag! I myself am pretty much a newbie here, been following the forum since years though. We do have similarities. I do belong to the pretty much extinct sindhi community, also drive a vento. I am pursuing a degree in Computer Applications (Close enough :-P) in Pune.
Thanks kkkkkaran for such a warm welcome.
Yes, it does seem we have a lot of similarities .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkkaran View Post
Do post about your little mods on the Vento, when you get them done. Some of them might excite me, help me in saving some pocket money aside to splurge on my ride.

Welcome Again
Cheers,
Karan
Yes, I'll surely post about the mods once I start.

Looking forward to a beautiful journey ahead.
Cheers
Chirag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Welcome aboard Chintu! Glad to have you here.

S2!!! has reviewed the facelifted Vento and those ORVMs are indeed electronically folding! Have a look - link.

PS: Do familiarise with the rules of the board.
Thanks Gannu_1.
Yes I saw the review of the 2015 Vento faceift. It's a good thing that they have added electronically foldable ORVMs.
IMO such subtle things add more value to an already sophisticated car.
And yes, I am getting used to the rules slowly and steadily .
Regards,
Chirag.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks