Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2015, 00:53   #1
BHPian

Thank you for letting me be a part of this elite group

My name is Phani Kiran Kara and I am software engineer by profession. Firstly, I would like to thank the moderators for letting me be a part of Team-BHP. Myself and my wife have been silent readers since long. We are excited to be a part of the team from now on.

I have driven about 25000 miles in USA in various cars like Volkswagen Jetta, Hyundai Accent, Chevy Spark, Ford Focus, Santa Fe etc. Needless to say they were all Autos. Tata Zest XT is my first manual gear car and my first car in India. Currently I am getting used to ultra multi-tasking of changing gears, looking out for traffic on either sides and judging the height of awkward speed breakers. So, the only direction I did not look till now is the top. My biggest pain has been left side judgement . Hopefully I get used to Indian driving pretty soon. Will be looking out for help from you guys and I am very confident that Team-BHP never ever disappoints.

I give paramount importance to safety and would advice all the new joiners, members or non-members reading my intro to always follow the traffic rules and always wear a seat belt. This includes everyone present in the car. Ignoring this is just not worth loosing your life and limb.

Wish you all very safe driving and my welcome to other new members.
zesty is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th June 2015, 01:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Thank you for letting me be a part of this elite group

Welcome to Team Bhp Zesty

Please make sure to aquatint yourself with the forum rules as we are very particular about them.

Have a pleasant stay
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2015, 01:45   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome.

Theres no such thing as an elite group.

I've been part of many, then EoD we're as normal as normal & awkward could be.

Yeah OK, we'll drive safely.

Enjoy your stay

Warm Rgds
Old 4th June 2015, 02:53   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Welcome to Team Bhp Zesty

Please make sure to aquatint yourself with the forum rules as we are very particular about them.

Have a pleasant stay
Thanks so much Technocrat. I have gone through all the rules and will follow them at all times.
zesty is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th June 2015, 11:58   #5
BHPian

Re: Thank you for letting me be a part of this elite group

Quote:
Originally Posted by zesty View Post
My name is Phani Kiran Kara and I am software engineer by profession. Firstly, I would like to thank the moderators for letting me be a part of Team-BHP. Myself and my wife have been silent readers since long. We are excited to be a part of the team from now on.

I have driven about 25000 miles in USA in various cars like Volkswagen Jetta, Hyundai Accent, Chevy Spark, Ford Focus, Santa Fe etc. Needless to say they were all Autos. Tata Zest XT is my first manual gear car and my first car in India. Currently I am getting used to ultra multi-tasking of changing gears, looking out for traffic on either sides and judging the height of awkward speed breakers. So, the only direction I did not look till now is the top. My biggest pain has been left side judgement . Hopefully I get used to Indian driving pretty soon. Will be looking out for help from you guys and I am very confident that Team-BHP never ever disappoints.

I give paramount importance to safety and would advice all the new joiners, members or non-members reading my intro to always follow the traffic rules and always wear a seat belt. This includes everyone present in the car. Ignoring this is just not worth loosing your life and limb.

Wish you all very safe driving and my welcome to other new members.
Welcome to the group Zesty. Teambhp is indeed one of the most sought out group in the country and like you, we are proud to be part of this. While making your decision, what held you back from buying a Zest AMT? Just curious to know the answer.
Old 9th June 2015, 12:35   #6
BHPian

Re: Thank you for letting me be a part of this elite group

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelchandra View Post
Welcome to the group Zesty. Teambhp is indeed one of the most sought out group in the country and like you, we are proud to be part of this. While making your decision, what held you back from buying a Zest AMT? Just curious to know the answer.
Hi Chandra, thats a great question to which I have a rather unusual answer. The reason is I always wanted to master manual gears. This is my personal preferecnce and nothing else. In India, since 90%+cars are manual, didn't want to be left behind and didn't want to miss the chance of taking test drives on relatives and friends' cars.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks