Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2015, 22:28   #1
BHPian

Keep it simple, silly!

Hello Team-BHP,

I'm finally aboard after 5 tries! The most important lesson learnt is this - to keep it simple and succinct.

I'm not actually new to this forum in the sense that I have been reading stuff since way back. But, to be an actual member of this forum- it's a different feeling altogether. A sense of accomplishment . Glad to be here.

Well, I'm a Software Engineer (Yet another!) working for an MNC based out of Hyderabad. My love for automobiles has been in existence for more than decade now. I have always been fascinated by them; be it a two wheeler or a four. I was one of those kids who loved to name cars and bikes while strolling on the road completely smitten by their sheer elegance. And wearing the WOW expression on the face? It was priceless! I'm all grown up now yet the love remains unfazed. That probably explains why I'm here. I own a Pulsar 180 UG3 and I absolutely love it to bits. My parents own a Chevy Spark. I don't get to drive as much as I ride as I stay away. This equation should balance soon. Hopefully.

Apart from automobiles, I'm into coding, gaming, novels, sitcoms and anime! And I do one of these things daily. Yeah, I believe that a 10 hour job or age shouldn't change what you truly are!

That's that about me. I look forward to have a wonderful stay here!

Cheers,
Sanjay
Ryuu is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th June 2015, 13:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Keep it simple, silly!

Great to have you on board Sanjay. Since you're into gaming, I have to ask; is your handle inspired by the character in Street Fighter ?
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2015, 22:26   #3
BHPian

Re: Keep it simple, silly!

Thanks, Tushar!

Yup you got that one alright
Closed Thread

Most Viewed