Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2015, 12:18   #1

Another introduction starting with 'Finally'

The introduction topic is a mere representation of what I saw in the introduce yourself thread, because I planned to say the same

So yes, finally managed to make it on to Team-bhp after trying once every year since 2011. I guess it is a trade off that we all have to make, together, to ensure that people keep the forum as accurate and progressive as possible.

I'm Adarsh Kamath, aged 24, working in Happy creative services (we're an Idea shop ), and have been living in the great lunar city of Bangalore for 2 years now.

Originally from Chennai (I'm Konkani though); I have been biking since 2010, when I picked up the RE Electra 4s (second hand) - without knowing what a gem of a CI engine I had picked up. 5 years and 64,000kms later, I realised that I've explored every extreme of the bike, and am currently looking at getting a scrambler off-roadish mod for the bike.

Also, couple of weeks back, picked up the Gixxer SF, which is proving to be quite un-like the Bullet in terms of nature, but retains the same boyish charm that these bikes exude.

Moving forward, am looking forward to contributing to this forum to the best of my knowledge. I believe, (like most people here, after watching all Top gear seasons, Autocar, Powerdrift videos, reading all the auto magazines and reading 3 forums at the same time) that I might have some insights to share and at the same time, learn from the most disciplined forum in India.

Need some ideas to write my first thread - Should I do an extremely detailed, Long-term ownership review of a CI bullet (don't think there's one already) or an ongoing ownership review of the Gixxer SF for TBHP (this is not here for sure).

Here's wishing everyone all the best.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 30th June 2015 at 12:27. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Please go through the rules of the forum. Welcome aboard! :)
Adka is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st July 2015, 12:46   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Another introduction starting with 'Finally'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adka View Post
Need some ideas to write my first thread - Should I do an extremely detailed, Long-term ownership review of a CI bullet (don't think there's one already) or an ongoing ownership review of the Gixxer SF for TBHP (this is not here for sure).
Welcome Adka,

I would first take time to read some of the other ownership threads so you know what to expect.

Enjoy your stay.
Old 1st July 2015, 12:52   #3

Thanks, Navin!

I can safely say I have read about 80% of all content that's come up since 2011 on T-BHP. Any specific ownership review I should read?

Personally have not gone through a CI engine review or the Gixxer SF review on TBHP.
Old 1st July 2015, 13:42   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Buddy.

When you say you work in an "Idea shop", what does that mean? Companies come to you for blue sky ideas or ideas on improving something etc? Curious to know more.
Old 6th July 2015, 19:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Welcome Buddy.

When you say you work in an "Idea shop", what does that mean? Companies come to you for blue sky ideas or ideas on improving something etc? Curious to know more.
Hi Khan_sultan,

We are a creative services agency, or simply put, an Ad agency. As per your query, we do a mixture of both. Either a company can tell us to come up with ideas on an existing brand; or come to us with the product/service and tell us to design and package their entire brand around that Product service.

For Ex: Someone starts the next meru/ola/uber, they tell us the details of their company, USP and their TG. We give them original ideas for the name, colours, communications strategy and planning process.

Basically we're into Corporate grooming for Brands

You can PM me if you need to know more, would love to explain how it works.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks