Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th August 2006, 14:03   #1

Hi .

i was just checking the internet to get some information abt converting my car from petrol to CNG, so got to know team bhp from there..

basically am quite irritated with petrol prices going up all the time.. so was exploring the option of some alternate fuel.. LPG is totally no-no for me i cant bear the smell and some personal disliking.. CNG humm pretty good.. no odour nothing.. clean fuel.. widly available in delhi ..

am more interested in enhancing the power of car after getting it retrofitted with CNG kit.. have been to so many other forums but none had discused about enhansing the power which gets lost while driving on CNG mode. may be adding a K&n Filter.. single turbo charge it.. upgrade the exaust or something like that.. i know baleno already has a equipment which helps in taking more oxygen from air and send it to the cylinder..

anyone has ne information for enhancing the engine performance with CNG mode..

// Flirty
Old 31st August 2006, 10:23   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Flirty, Welcome to the Team-BHP. I do not remember a thread on increasing performance of CNG cars, but why dont you open a separate thread for the same? It will be an interesting discussion.

Please do go through the announcements section to familiarise yourself with the board protocol.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks