Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2015, 18:10   #1
BHPian

A Nano Fan here!

Hello Everyone!
I am Zaheer from Nasik. I am 35 years Old. I am a trader by profession. I deal in Industrial Gases. A few months back I felt a need to get a car for myself and I started hunting for a used Maruti 800 to begin with though a Tata Nano was always in my mind. People were discouraging me to buy Nano. My family was against it. Some people told me it will catch fire. Some told me it will topple etc. So I googled on Nano and that's how I found Team-BHP. My current interests are small cars. I have owned a Santro (Dad's Car) and a Nano. I am looking forward to share my long travel experiences. Recently a made a 2000km round trip in my Nano and I am just in love with this car!

About Membership: Well I got through it in my second attempt. I never knew that there was a selection process. I felt bad when I was rejected first time! So this time I was careful while applying and I was not sure about selection as I read many members had to attempt 4-5 times so I was prepared for that. But when I saw my mail box I couldn't believe that it was approved I read it thrice and then I confirmed myself! Team-BHP membership is valuable for me as It has really given me knowledge which I was looking for. I feel home here. Finally a Big Thank you to all the Panel Members!
zaheer5776 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2015, 15:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: A Nano Fan here!

Hi Zaheer,

Welcome to Team-BHP. I've not owned a Nano, but driven it on various occasions. I absolutely love the little car. It's hard to find a better city runabout. It's not one of my favourite highway cars though.

Wish you many happy miles in your Nano. We would love to read a review of your car.

Trust you have gone through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks