Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2015, 21:15   #1
BHPian

About me - Sri Raman

Thank you all for giving me a wonderful opportunity to formally discuss with the like minded persons and experts of the Automobile world.

My name is Sri Raman and I hail from Erode, Tamil Nadu. I came to Bangalore after my post graduation and since then I have been working here. I really enjoy traveling since my childhood and I am very happy that I am still having the same spirit. I got to know about this group from my friends who had lot of knowledge on Automobiles and that has planted seeds in my mind to get into this group to share the knowledge on Automobiles.

Apart from Automobiles, I love photography - particularly wildlife and Astro. I have made lots of trips in my old Hyundai Accent to quench my wildlife photography thirst. And yeah, my old car has given its best in some of the difficult terrains which are generally not possible in such sedan class vehicles. I feel I shouldn't trouble it anymore and I am on the look for a 4x4 now.

That's about me in a nutshell and I don't want to drag it anymore. I hope that's short & simple, And looking forward to have some progressive discussions about the world of Automobiles.

Once again, thank you all for inducting me into the group

Sri Raman
sriramaero is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th July 2015, 23:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: About me - Sri Raman

You will find many many like minded people on this forum. Travel and photography go hand in hand. See the following for photographs by members

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...hread-259.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...read-1118.html

And yes there are many wild life enthusiasts too.

Welcome to the forum!
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 10:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: About me - Sri Raman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramaero View Post
Thank you all for giving me a wonderful opportunity to formally discuss with the like minded persons and experts of the Automobile world.

My name is Sri Raman and I hail from Erode, I feel I shouldn't trouble it anymore and I am on the look for a 4x4 now.
Hi Sri Raman.

Welcome to the Forum.
Do spend some time in reading the rules that makes Team Bhp one of the best automotive forums in India today.

With regards to your quest for a 4x4, you will not only come across number of ownership reviews but also a plethora of real time experiences.

Do search for the 4x4 topics of the hot looking Thar that could get you excited.
Enjoy your stay here and look forward to some of your photos clicked especially of wildlife!!
arnabchak is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed