Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2015, 22:42   #1
BHPian

Yash from Pune

After visiting T BHP a number of times I finally went ahead and signed up. I'm happy that I got accepted. I have had a keen interest in automobiles since I was a kid. Currently I am doing my Mechanical Engineering in Pune. I presently own a 2015 X3 20d, 2014 Ecosport 1.5 Titanium+, 2010 Santa Fe 4wd manual, 2010 Mercedes Benz E350, 2013 Innova VX 7 seater, 2012 Honda Accord 2.4 auto, 2010 Honda City AT, 2007 Skoda Octavia VRS, 2007 Ford Ikon 1.3 and a 2009 Swift Dzire LXI.

I would be happy to answer any questions about these cars. Hoping to have a great time on this forum.
Regards
Yash

Last edited by ampere : 8th July 2015 at 22:59. Reason: Formatted Post
yash2424 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2015, 23:05   #2
BHPian

re: Yash from Pune

Woah, welcome mate, that's a looot of cars for someone still a student, or even a nuclear family ! Do tell more about the VRS and X3.
Ricci is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2015, 23:05   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hi Yash. Welcome to the forum. Thats a comprehensive collection you have. Will be great, if you pen down your ownership experiences of these cars. Would make a very good read. But of course all that after you complete your assignments on solid and fluid mechanics! (Mechanical Engineering is one of the most amazing branches to stay close to machines)

Do note, the forum is quite particular about the rules laid down (like posting styles, language etc). Do take a look at them too.

Good to have you here and welcome again.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2015, 23:19   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Woah, welcome mate, that's a looot of cars for someone still a student, or even a nuclear family ! Do tell more about the VRS and X3.
Thank you very much.
The x3 is a beautiful car that is almost an year old now. It was the first facelift delivery in Pune and I will upload a review of it soon.
The VRS on the other hand was a great car but a pain to maintain. Its clutch and pressure plate conked off at 35k kms. The car has done 70k kms by now and costs the most to maintain of the lot. Latest expense is the suspension change but I think we will be selling it off now as it is not worth it to spend the amount quoted for the suspension. I had planned to tune her and keep her for long but the spares pricing and poor A.S.S. make me think otherwise.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Hi Yash. Welcome to the forum. Thats a comprehensive collection you have. Will be great, if you pen down your ownership experiences of these cars. Would make a very good read. But of course all that after you complete your assignments on solid and fluid mechanics! (Mechanical Engineering is one of the most amazing branches to stay close to machines)

Do note, the forum is quite particular about the rules laid down (like posting styles, language etc). Do take a look at them too.

Good to have you here and welcome again.
Yes I will surely write some reviews after I get my results which are due this week. Thanks for the kind words.
Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks